Author Topic: Finally my pics- lipo only disaster  (Read 3572 times)

Offline supernips

• Posting Member
My surgeon is highly rated and I thought he knew his stuff. My research on this site and some others told me I needed excision moreso than lipo.  My PS assured me otherwise and not to worry I would be flat.   I absolutely wasted $4,000 and still have to wear a big shirt and pull on it so that my supernips dont look like a couple torpedos sticking out in front of me.  I see him next week for 6 week post op and really wanna let him have it but I will wilt under pressure.  As seen in pics, the contour under the supernips did flatten somewhat but the nips are still way out there, even more noticeable in a shirt than before.   I've never been emotionally devastated in my life, until now.  It was all the money I could save in a year of living below my means to make this happen.  No more money for a new surgery, and doubt he will offer to make it right.  So if your doc says lipo only and you have supernips, go to another PS who will excise first, and lipo only if needed.

http://s200.photobucket.com/albums/aa45/supernips_photos/

Offline MRD

• Gold Member
Liposuction removes fat, doesnt remove hard gland tissue...your PS lied to you >:(
It looks like you just need the hard gland taken out to be flat, an excision only procedure should be a lot cheaper. Talk to your ps about about. Good luck

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Indeed, he's a liar ! You'd need another op to get rid of that glandular gyne.

Offline NewLifeStartsMay4th

• Bronze Member
    • pre-post pics
after all the people who have gone through the same exact scenario why did you fall for it? i'm not trying to bash you just curious. i would have told the doc where he could his lipo
Surgery may 4th Dr. Metzner New Orleans
http://deuce-po.magix.net/

Offline supernips

• Posting Member
I feel betrayed by my surgeon.  I was so emphatic that I needed gland excision.  He said I'd be flat with lipo.  I saw him today for 6 weeks follow up after I called and said it didnt really do the job.  He offered no revision or anything.  Said I have improvement. DUH.  I STILL CAN'T GO SHIRTLESS IN PUBLIC and that's all I wanted to do.  I coulda kept the bit of fat and the 4 GRAND and left my shirt on too.  The pointy nipples are even more noticeble now with a shirt on too- no fat around to lessen the nip effect.
The PS is Joshua Halpern in Tampa if anyone is around there and needs a doctor.   He is definitely a pro for lipo, but not for gyne.   It would be best to avoid him in this situation.   Good technique though, no scars at all under my supernips. 
I'm so torn by this you have no idea- it took a LONG time to save the money (1 year of scraping it together), as I chose a career path that I enjoy but is hardly lucrative

Offline jsbaz

• Posting Member
I have the exact same story.  I had Lipo only and it didn't work at all.  I am going in for my revision surgery next week, and he will do Excision and Lipo. Hopefully this will be the last time. My PS is doing it for free, but I have to pay for the OR and Anesthesia which will come to about $1500.

Good Luck

Offline supernips

• Posting Member
Yea i've been all over - and Bermant websites for the last 6 months.  Should have used one of them instead of staying local.  Now I can't afford it- took me a year to scrimp and save the 4000 for this op.  I just want a little excised from under the nips to flattem em.  I can deal with a little breast meat, just not the nip meat.  I could probably save another 2 G over next 8 months or so but that will only get me a few tanks of gas.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2007, 09:21:20 AM by cleanup »

Offline NewLifeStartsMay4th

• Bronze Member
    • pre-post pics
it took three years of hell to finally get surgery, save save save save save

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024