Author Topic: Craig from Big Brother....  (Read 7757 times)

Offline John1984

• Bronze Member
  • Surgery done, all good
Anyone here been watching Big Brother?  It's actually quite good this year, they're all a bunch of loonies as per usual.

Anyway, there's a guy on there called Craig, and I think he's got a prime example of gynecomastia.  Has anyone else noticed this?  I was reading my girlfriend's Heat magazine (honestly guys, it was my girlfriend's), and they had some bloke from last year's Big Brother taking the mick out of Craig's "man boobs".  I just thought "f*ck you", the guy can't help it.  Would you laugh at him if he had, say, a cleft pallet?  No don't think so.

This Craig bloke must be aware of of his gyne, so I say 'well done mate' to him for going on a show like that!  I always wanted to apply for Big Brother but the only thing holding me back was my gyne.  This Craig obviously doesn't let it hold him back, so he gets my full respect for that.
Surgery performed on 29th March by Mr. Mark Gittos
Pre-Op Pictures: http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/j0hn_1984/album?.dir=/91c8
Post-Op pictures coming as soon as I can work out how to use my camera

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
Yup, I've noticed it. Pretty big case. I don't think he's aware of what it is though, and as you said it doesn't seem to bother him. I think he just thinks he's fat.

Shame he's such a tosser otherwise.

Maxwell to win.
etc.

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
Picture for anyone who has never seen it:

It often looks worse than that though.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2005, 03:13:09 AM by doddy »

Offline IT100

• Gold Member
  • Gyne Removed by Levick 17/03/04
Interesting pictures you have on your hard drive doddy....

lol

Ian

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
Of course, my personal collection.

Offline Yorkshireman

• Silver Member
Never watched big brother in my life....but the guy in the pic looks a real ponce!

Offline John1984

• Bronze Member
  • Surgery done, all good
Doddy, you are fantastic.

So I was just watching BBLB and Dermot O Learly said "man boobs" as well.  That's put me RIGHT off him, which is a shame because he's actually very good.

I agree, Maxwell to win.  I didn't like him at first but he's turned out to be really cool.

Offline Pferdestärken

• Silver Member
  • Fixed 03/06/05 by the incredible Mr Paul Levick!
    • My Diary
Yes, I caught that too. I was channel flipping and saw this guy sat there with no shirt and obvious gyne. Normally my "Reality TV filter" would have flipped again immediately but that did get my attention.

It is amazing how some people can be oblivious to having gyne where others are totally consumed by it.
Pics | Op 3/6/05 Mr Paul Levick

Offline Percy

• Posting Member
When Craig went in to the house Davina (Lovely women) mention something about Boy Boobs I'm sure, and I guessed Craig was just getting in first so when the press or house mates took the mic, he could say I know.  

What a bloke.  One of the things that have put me of applying for Big Brother had been stripping off before the op.  Of course having no work for a few weeks, making a C**k of myself and the press getting hold of my past were other considerations.

Offline UKChap

• Bronze Member
It's annoying how the presenters keep making cheap gags about it.  If the guy had scars from burns or whatever, nobody would joke. Nobody seems to make fun of Saskia's open-heart surgery scar, either.  It's a shame that the condition is so secret that most everyday people don't seem to realise how offensive throwaway comments like that are.

Offline Doug800

• Posting Member
  • Gone Scottish NHS 15.06.05
Craig has mentioned on the program that he needs money to 'get his breasts stuck down'!!!

Good on him.

Is there a band for Gyne? I was wearing a cancer research one as I had to attend the breast clinic for a biopsy initially!!! Scary s*** I can tell you!!!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2005, 12:19:57 PM by Doug800 »

Offline Doug800

• Posting Member
e-mail sent to BB and Ch4

Offline John1984

• Bronze Member
  • Surgery done, all good
Hey Doug - good idea.  We should lobby channel 4 or something.  I mean, if there's going to be a protest group out there, it's gonna be us lot, right?
Does anyone know how to set up a link to make it easy for people to email channel4?
I'm going to write a long rambling one right now.

Offline IT100

• Gold Member
  • Gyne Removed by Levick 17/03/04
We need someone down there on friday nights with a banner.

BBBBBB

(Boys against Boy Boob Banter on Big Brother)

Ian
« Last Edit: June 21, 2005, 05:15:36 AM by IT100 »

Offline Doug800

• Posting Member
'bigbrother@channel4.com'

Easy!!

Get sending!!

Unfortuanately I cannot make it as I'm still under a week post op!!!!
« Last Edit: June 21, 2005, 10:47:49 AM by Doug800 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024