Author Topic: Pix of my chest when I was early teens  (Read 3806 times)

Offline SideSet

Yes, he has very nice breasts, more womanly than mine were at that age. 

I agree, my mothers comments did hurt me, but I don’t believe she intended that. One comment I overheard, so, obviously, she did not mean to hurt me. The other comment was, I believe, a nervous reaction to an awkward situation. My mother was a nervous creature who tended to blurt out things better left unsaid. Uncomfortable truths everybody was thinking but not saying. Not courage, nerves.

aboywithgirls

OMG!!! Except for the belly, that might as well be a pick of me when I was in high school!

Offline SideSet

That’s why you wore a bra and I should have and why I was interested in my mother’s girdles. 😘

aboywithgirls

You like you must have been at least a C cup! I wish that your mother would have had the courage to at least offer for you to try a bra and see if it would have benefited you. Which it would. 

Unfortunately, we can't travel back in time, only forward. At least now, you are well informed and educated about bras and breast care which most men are clueless. 

Sophie ❤️

Offline SideSet

ABWG, I was “only” a B cup. My bust size was average or above compared to the girls in my class.  

I got a lot of comments. In addition to being told I needed to wear a bra, I heard a lot of references to my “breasts.”

I got felt up a lot. My nipples pulled.  I don’t think boys dared take those liberties with girls and the girls had some protection by wearing bras. 

I was fair game. 

Orb

It saddens me to hear these stories.

I shared a bit of, my unwanted flesh in the chest and stomach and it's hardship.  I feel it made it a bit easier for me as a child to cope. 

I must admit I did have many of the same thoughts Side Set had.  I loved seeing my mother in a bra.  I did try on her  undergarments  while alone. 

Wow this is the first time admitting this.

Offline SideSet

Orb, thank you for your comment. I am sorry you endured some of the types of things I did growing up. It was a confusing and conflicting time.  I felt alone. I felt secretive. Embarrassed. Ashamed. Awkward. Guilty.

The guilt was primarily when I felt good about my breasts. When I was enjoying being in my mother’s bras. I would feel proud of how good I felt and looked in a bra and then I would feel guilty for it. I loved how her panties and girdles and stockings and pantyhose and slips felt and looked on me and then I would feel guilty for it. 

Orb

I feel coming of age meant totally different things for many of us.  Our bodies changing, our brains trying to adjust.  When a boy things and clothing were and went nicely. Mom didn't care much.  Later I always got along with the girls better than the sports guys.  I didn't date much.  At one time my mother just said are you gay or some thing?  Why aren't you more like your brother?  That was not the case for sure but it still hurt because I knew she didn't understand me.  After high school I worked hard to be fit with zero body fat.  Sorry a bit of a ramble...

I understand the you saying guilt, I think shame or feeling ashamed of it would better explain for me.  Shame is what we bring on ourselves.  Trying to get the feelings we wanted without the support of others was hard.  I have always liked softer clothes and colors.  Those things didn't fit into the boy, male isle very well. 

I was kinda glad when the breast development happened.  In my mind it made a lot of things clearer.  Helped me see and understand the why of my thoughts.  

Offline SideSet

Orb, your mother sounded disapproving. That must have been hard.  How did you handle it then?  And since then?

I loved silky, soft, smooth things since as early as I can remember.  Like Orb, long before my breasts started to develop.  Some of my earliest memories are of sneaking into and wearing my mother’s panties, full cut nylon briefs. And they are among my strongest memories 

aboywithgirls

The first time that I went bra shopping with my mother, I felt, at the time, that I was given permission to enter the lingerie department at JCPENNEY. I remember that I had always been fascinated with it but, I wasn't allowed. My mother was with me and she had my back. As I look back on that day, the SA who fitted me thought I was I was a tomboy. I had long hair that my sister had taught me how to take care of. I had a 34C chest as well. I couldn't believe that after I had picked out the bras that I wanted, she had asked us if I needed panties as well! I remember not knowing what to say, looking at my mother. She didn't fully support the idea but told me to get what I wanted because I was the one who was going to be wearing them. Well, I never wore boys underwear again. 

Sophie ❤️

Offline taxmapper

Thats what I look like right now! 

Wow!   

Offline SideSet

Taxmapper, what is your bra size?

Sophie, you joined the club that day

Orb

Orb, your mother sounded disapproving. That must have been hard.  How did you handle it then?  And since then?

Disapproving?  I would say ignorant.  Most then, 50's - 60's, I feel didn't know or understand the science behind one being...different.  Shoot even today most close their eyes to the science behind these issues.

I was a boy.  I liked to work in the kitchen and bake also.  Many nights I would make the dinner.  
I had fast cars and boats.  I liked to work with my hands.  I could sit and listen to a friend, boys and girls, share their problems.  I was a good listener.  

I just wasn't a big sports guy.  I could hold my own on the ball diamond and basketball court but liked tennis and school plays more.  I was just thought of as the chubby kid then and later worked hard to not be.  

Life's been great.  Has it ups and downs but Ive had a ball!  And hope to continue having a ball!  :)

Offline SideSet

A wonderful clarification of what I wrote, Orb, thanks. 

Orb

After reading all your comments all l want to do is hug each one of you. We all wanted to be  accepted as we developed into the unique people we are today but most of our parents just did not understand. In my case I tried my best to play the role given to me by them, but little pieces of who I am just kept shining through.

I believe that sometimes we share more here with our friends because we feel more accepted here than anywhere else.

So big hugs to you all.

Charli
I like that Charli.  I can see some of those pieces shining through here.

Hug back at ya.  

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024