Author Topic: IF MEN IN BRAS BOTHER YOU DON"T READ!!!!  (Read 74433 times)

13genof

1)  Do you wear a regular bra for your Gynecomastia?

• Yes
  • No

2)  Do you wear a sports bra for your Gynecomastia?

• Yes
  • No

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I think the response field is too narrow.

My answers would be:

1) No.   

2) No.

I used a sport bra for Jogging in the past, but an arthritic knee ended that. I still have two and would wear one if needed for aggressive physical activity. Its just a garment to keep boobs from bouncing, nothing more.

update. The old bras are gone now, Have not had occasion to use one in a long time so I just threw them out. In any case, I think that modern compression shirts or vests probably would do better anyway.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 03:02:27 AM by Paa_Paw »
Grandpa Dan

Offline Bobcat54

• Posting Member

Yes

Only under extreme conditions

Yes, I do wear a bra. I wear everyday, including at work ( I need support the most at work).

Offline Copespo

• Gold Member
I dont get it, so you "some of you" actually wear a female bra? Like you go to victorias secret and shop for bras? Im am not trying to be mean or a idiot but I dont get it...is it actual female bras or some other bras? Since when a chick wears a bra you can tell so wouldn't someone be able to tell that "some" of you are wearing bras and then make fun of you for it?
Lose 10 (kg) by August... Achieved
Lose 5 (kg) by Mid-September.....Achieved
Gain 20 (lb) in Muscle by December.......Achieved, Gained 24lb in Muscle
Gynecomastia Consultation October 17, 08......Complete

Surgery Completed January 8th, 2009 with Dr. Elliot Jacobs in NYC!

Offline mthatch1

• Silver Member
I was sort of thinking the same thing -  what men wear "bras."  I thought we were dealing with compression vests and undergarment here to flatten our physiques. 

Looks like no one wanted to comment on your question cope... oops

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Copespo,

Even among us, the number of men who have breasts large enough to fill a bra is rather small. That said however, there are some who have breasts of such size that they cause discomfort if not supported. They might wear a bra for sake of comfort, not giggles.

The range of styles is infinite, some bras are designed to minimize and are devoid of lace trim etc.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Bras offer 'support'... period. If a guy has severe enough gyne to warrant it, then so be it...

IMO, bras are for girls/women, but to each his/her own...

Could you imagine someone finding out that you wear a bra... I mean, G is embarrassing enough, let alone having someone see you in a bra...   :o

GB
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 08:09:25 PM by Grandpa Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Jimmy999

•No

•No

However, mine are getting larger as I am getting older.  They are now 38 B and they are starting to get heavy.  I have no plans for surgery and I am seriously starting to think about wearing a sports bra for support at all time unless sleeping.  I think that will take the preasure off of my chest.  I am not overweight.  I hope this helps.

Offline Bobcat54

• Posting Member
Not only will it take pressure off the chest but will help the back as well. Many women get sore backs if they go unsupported. The design of a good bra distributes the weight evenly through the straps to the centerline of your body. Basic engineering at work!
Further, as for myself, I chose not to have surgery to remove what is now a 38C chest. I wear for the most part, plain white or nude colour bras. In other words....no lace and frills or padding. Don't need that stuff.....just good support!

Remember.....just another piece of clothing..............

Offline mezwell

• Posting Member
  • hey
no i dont wear a bra ,i uderstand why some do though,especially in sports where your running,ouch painfull

Offline changedone13

• Posting Member
looook guys theres a much much beter solution were under armor or shirts like it under your normal close it makes the biggest differance
the changed one

Offline Personal1

• Bronze Member
I don't see whats wrong with a sports bra, I mean it's the same this a compression best but it cuts off before it reaches to your stomach right? If it's really the same thing then I'd go ahead and buy a sports bra, as I said before I dont like my compression vests, you can see through them,like it really outlines my stomach and makes my ass look fatter :/

Offline fallentraveler

• Posting Member
One, almost none of you read the topic line. So, I answer yes to both questions that I do wear bras and sports bras. I do wear them for support. I don't get the support I need at all from compression vests.

Offline nitro1437

• Posting Member

Offline tinyt

Yes i wear  regular bras and sport bras when exercizing. I'M NOW A 38c AND NEED THE SUPPORT.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024