Author Topic: Growing again - post surgery  (Read 5478 times)

Offline Busty

Make sure you swoop and scoop. You will fill your bra cups better 

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Thanks. I may not really need one. I think the growth I’ve seen is mostly only noticeable to me and I’ve thought it’s worse than it is. I had huge boobs before surgery and never used a bra. Most of the time I only have a little jiggle. I have had some chaffing when riding equipment in rough area. Mostly I feel tight and sore and like the compression of a tight tank. I wasn’t even close to filling the cups though and not sure a smaller size would fit either.

Offline SideSet

Maybe try something like this:

The cups are removable, so removed, would just hold everything from moving but not shape. Quite soft and stretchy. Comfy

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Hi SideSet,
Thanks so much for the advice. I already ordered one to try. If it fits and I like the feel I will start wearing it around home. If I was ok with wearing something outside of home I might get the one you’ve mentioned. Before surgery, I wore compression shirts that made me much more flat and helped me stand straighter but they were not comfortable. I don’t want to go through that again. As for the bra I ordered, I only care about how it feels since it’s for around home.

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
SideSet, What website is that one from?

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
I have 3 like that from herroom , rhonda shear

aboywithgirls

Sideset,
That is very similar to what I wear for a sleep bra. I wear the Soma Embliss bra with removable cups. They are great for sleeping and lounging around  the house. 

I was wearing this last week, in the morning having my coffee. My wife was wearing the same. We were having the furnace serviced. I was going to the door to let the service man in. My wife says "not like that you're not! Go put on a real bra!"  I did, but I laughed because I thought it was funny that she thought that I was being a little too provocative.

She can pull off the sleep bras better than I can. She's a 34D and I'm a 36H . Those bas are super comfy and perfect for sleeping in. At least my boobs roll with me if I toss and turn.

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
That one looks very concealable without padding. I thought it might be a good one to try wearing outside of home. I don’t know much about them tho - never worn one. Already ordered something else to try. 

Offline SideSet

Amazon 

Brand is Simaya. 

I have several in different colors.  

I also have and recommend their slip shorts. 

aboywithgirls

Thank you Sideset. I'll probably give them a  try. Some of my Soma bras are showing their age.

😍Sophie

Offline Busty

I just looked on Amazon and these bras are inexpensive.  Not the kind I would normally wear out or everyday, but maybe good for around the house and even if you have to run a quick errand.  Are the slip shorts controlling?

Offline SideSet

Yes, surprisingly inexpensive, but comfortable,  they last, and they do the job. Like you, I would not make them my every day bra and routinely wear outside. But good for around the house and if you quickly need to run out. 

The slip shorts are very light compression, I would say not quite as much as control top pantyhose even. Or less than the men’s Spanx.   But, if you have wider hips, round thighs, and booty action and pooch, as you said, busty, these would fit you much better than men’s Spanx. 

I find them soft and comfortable, and if you ever have a problem with your thighs rubbing together and shaving, this solves that.

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Hi guys,
Got my first bra. Posted in photos. Let me know what you think.
-Ben

Offline SideSet

Ben,

You look great in a bra, much better than braless.  Although you are still not too big to go around Braless if you are careful about what Top you wear, I’m sure you are already finding that you are more comfortable with the support and confident in the polished look from wearing a bra.  I can tell you now want to wear a bra.

You are already a B cup like so many women!  A part of you must feel proud?

As your breasts keep growing, you will soon reach the point where you need to wear a bra for comfort and appearance. 

Me in that bra I was mentioning:

« Last Edit: March 28, 2022, 05:03:14 PM by SideSet »

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
I’m amazed at how large yours have grown. They look well supported. Thanks for sharing

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024