Author Topic: Gyno...Woes  (Read 2362 times)

Offline zack33

• Posting Member
Hi All

My Photos

http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j143/zackdee/

Can I ever been Thin  :'(....of Gyno/Beer Belly/Love Handles

I just want to have a 6-pak, so I have the confidence to go out and be myself.....Don't know where to start :'(

Zack    5'10"    11 stone    age 30     Glasgow ((No GF....ever)) :'(

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
being abit hard on yourself, you dont look like your in bad shape, just need to lose some body fat to achieve a six pack. Its all training and nutrition. Do you work out and eat well?

With regards to girlfriends, im sure their are certainly ladies who would be interested. Its about meeting them and being confident.

Offline geg100

• Silver Member
the gyno everyone here can relate to,but the rest is upto you.if your no gona exercise and diet and you dont have the genetics then obviously your not gona have a 6 pack.i was similar shape to you.6 mos after the op  i have worked hard dieted worked out.i am now the best shape ive ever been wearin t shirts .girls are chatting me up now on the street.even last night while i was doing my run.get the gyno sorted,then its upto you.if you want it bad enough do it.otherwise its not gona happen.sorry for being blunt.im sure once the gyno is gone you will be really motivated to get the rest sorted.get it done mate.
good luck.

Offline tazz

• Posting Member
zack,  you worry wayyy to much!  you dont look "that" bad.
ive seen much worse on the building site where i work. loose a few pounds and  get the gp to look at your gyne and make arrangements, youll soon be away with a nice little woman or your arm!

good luck!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024