Author Topic: Minimalist Bra  (Read 1233 times)

Offline jan1north

• Posting Member
Interesting minimalist almost-not-a-bra, bra for light weight covering and minimal support:

https://nuudiisystem.com/

Anyone try one of these?

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
Hmmm. Different for the sake of it, I think. The fact that they sell a clip to keep the double straps tethered to each other might mean that they know that the design of the garment is flawed. But, who am I to judge.

The main pic of the exposed white one under the denim looks quite fashionable and not inappropriate for casual wear. It looks nice. But personally, I like the look of the longline bullet bra in the comparison pic more! ;)

Confused old man

No side boob support 

Online Johndoe1

No side boob support
Exactly and that's becoming more important to me. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Busted (and happy)

Definitely not designed for me. (or? For anyone) I see problems

Orb

Ha! nice design.  Again, every bra is designed to fit a body type and purpose. 
Only wishing here.:D

Offline SideSet

I love how we are able to evaluate bras and their suitability for us. We are probably better than the average woman at it

Online Johndoe1

I love how we are able to evaluate bras and their suitability for us. We are probably better than the average woman at it
It may be because we don't have the pressure of "fashion" between us that women have to conform with between themselves.

Offline SideSet

Yep, And most of us like wearing our bras, whereas many women don’t😘

aboywithgirls

Yep, And most of us like wearing our bras, whereas many women don’t😘
I, know right!?

That's something that I could never figure out. My sister and I have had this discussion, I don't know how many times over the years.

Her and I both wear 36H. We are practically boob twins. We could be real twins because we look so much alike. Same size, same build. 

She has never liked anything about having to wear a bra. She has never liked wearing underwire bras either. I have zero problem with doing either. She also thinks that I would have been better off having a double mastectomy🔪🥥🥥 and live the rest of my days as a man.

Sophie ❤️

Orb

From what you have said you have a great relationship yet with her.  Great.
Lopping off your breast would change your physical appearance but not you mind.  The chemicals/hormones dictate that. 
Having waited you became the person you feel you were intended to be.
That my friends is the point.  Be YOU!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024