Author Topic: What did you do in a bra today?  (Read 519 times)

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
What did you do in a bra today?

Anything interesting?
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Justagirl💃

What did you do in a bra today?

Anything interesting?
Started knitting myself a new scarf and took care of some emails I needed to get sorted. 

Offline taxmapper

Today...
Work. 

After work, maybe some archery. 

Offline Charli 💕

• Bronze Member
Went to the store for groceries and then picked up our granddaughter from school. I don't know what name my bra is today, but it's a underwire that just presents my breasts as they are. I wanted to wear my push up bra but my wife asked if I was ready to explain things to our 7 year old granddaughter. 

I decided I was not ready for that.
Charli 

Offline Justagirl💃

Those are awkward conversations with grandchildren, but actually children seem to be more open and easier to talk to. 😉

Offline Justagirl💃

Wash and styled my hair (bra on for the styling part). 
Washed a load of clothes and hung them to dry. 
Took a nap, and now drinking some sweet tea. 💞

Offline Justagirl💃

I finished knitting my new scarf and cap. 

(Photo attached)

Offline taxmapper

I have the tools, I haven't started any knitting yet this year. 

may start here very soon. 

Nice work. 

Offline Justagirl💃

Worked a couple hours and did some shopping at Torrid. 

I enjoy helping out there, and I bought 3 bras and a pair of shoes 💞💃

Offline Justagirl💃

Wearing my new push-up bra from Torrid, and I'm heading into the day-centre after four days off. 

What are you doing?

Offline Charli 💕

• Bronze Member
We went shopping, then working in my shop. Life is not that exciting around here any more. But my breast stand up in my new bra.

Offline JKing

• Posting Member
Went to the sporting clay range the other day.  Contrary to some opinions, one doesn't have to give up shooting sports just because one has developed boobs.  If that were true, we wouldn't have the amount of women in our sport as we do. HOWEVER, you don't want straps that have the adjuster in the front.  Other than that there isn't a specific type of bra required. 

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
I shoot over 15,000 rounds a year in the clay shooting sports. Trap and skeet.
I have been wearing a sports bra while shooting for the last 6 years. A typical day is usually 300 rounds and better.
My boobs would be really sore at the end of the day before I started wearing sports bras.
Funny thing is that I’m right handed and my left boob would be the most sore at the end of the day.
Now I can shoot all I want and my boobs are happy. My scores actually went up after I started wearing the sports bras. My bras are slightly padded which helps a lot.

Offline JKing

• Posting Member
I shoot over 15,000 rounds a year in the clay shooting sports. Trap and skeet.
I have been wearing a sports bra while shooting for the last 6 years. A typical day is usually 300 rounds and better.
My boobs would be really sore at the end of the day before I started wearing sports bras.
Funny thing is that I’m right handed and my left boob would be the most sore at the end of the day.
Now I can shoot all I want and my boobs are happy. My scores actually went up after I started wearing the sports bras. My bras are slightly padded which helps a lot.
Hell brother, I am a rank amateur compared to your efforts.  I only average a few thousand in a year. Now living in the Great White North means from November to end March things slow down a lot.  The Sporting Clay range I am a member of only opens at -5 Celsius (23 F) or warmer.  I do get out to a few Skeet matches each year and the Gun Club that is near the shooting clay complex holds a weekly Trap shoot (fun only not registered). But Trap is only from April through to end September. 

And for me, fall is all about waterfowl hunting. So less time on the range and more in the blinds. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024