Author Topic: Nipple Piercings?  (Read 8780 times)

Offline mjt1

Hi Guys, Piercings

Im new to this board, im 25 and had Gyno since a kid - particularly puffy nipples! When its cold, my chest dosn't look to bad...

Anyways I have reading about putting super glue on your nipples and taping them up, etc...what about getting a nipple piercing though?

I figure that might work too? Wouldn't it like help pinch the nipple together, like super glue would? Plus they look pretty cool too!

Or would you still have a pretty fat nipple, just with a ring in it?

Thoughts? Anybody tried this?

Thanks,
MJT

DrBermant

Hi Guys, Piercings

Im new to this board, im 25 and had Gyno since a kid - particularly puffy nipples! When its cold, my chest dosn't look to bad...

Anyways I have reading about putting super glue on your nipples and taping them up, etc...what about getting a nipple piercing though?

I figure that might work too? Wouldn't it like help pinch the nipple together, like super glue would? Plus they look pretty cool too!

Or would you still have a pretty fat nipple, just with a ring in it?

Thoughts? Anybody tried this?

Thanks,
MJT

Yes, I have seen many patients who were unhappy after trying nipple piercing to try to deal with their gynecomastia.  Some of the scars can be disfiguring and difficult to revise. I have also seen horrible pigmentation scars from attempts to tape the chest to hide gynecomastia.  A Body Shaping Compression Vest is a much better technique.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline phantom51red

• Posting Member
I have to agree the compression vest are good ,as i have to wear just a thin t shirt at work these are what i use,can be uncomfy at times though and you may sweat through the heat if in a hot country,im stil gettin surgery done though...i think.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024