Author Topic: CONCERNED about JOB ?  WELL EARLY YET (PICS NOW)  (Read 2618 times)

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
Okay its day 11,,,,,,,I have some concerns that some other may have had or could help with........The whole nipple is not flatten down much,( I think this could be because it is early yet to notice difference?) I am not sure? The other  thing is that the scars around my nipple don't look like ones I have viewed on the posts.....Mine are like a hack job to me, they are big and look like someone took a saw to it(also like a fold)......Is this normal to have big scars and what was a mild case according to the PS(puffy nipples)?
Should I have concern or put cream on it or anything to ease my mind (could I use cream on it of some kind?Can I clea them as in shower on them).......This was a big step and stressful and the PS said he could do this easily and should turn out good......I feel as if it is worse like I said above a hack job to at least the one side....... ???I have expectations but I don't think their unrealistic, but is it to early to judge? Please any advice is appreciated..........

// http://www.geocities.com/thecrow1234567/index.htm

Thank you
« Last Edit: March 22, 2006, 09:48:18 AM by crow »
This is a great site and all should be proud to take part........

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
First let me say your swelling and brusing looks great, I take it you didnt neet liposuction? My chest right now looks like someone took a yellow highlighter to it, it looks so yellow and bruised. Anyways ya the scars look a little funny but I wouldent call it a hack job just yet. All scars fade in time and I'm sure in a few months it wont be very noticible, also how puffy are your nipples? Has the puffiness reduced alot by now? Are you still wearing some sort of compression garment?

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
Allan,,,,,,,,,,,,,  No liposuction at all, he said you dont need it that the
excision would be good.....The nipples are still puffy is this do to swelling.....Not as mush but it is day 11......
the compression garment he said take off after the first week?

nargle,,,,,,,,Not sure how he closed the wounds but they are noticeable........Their rasied but not red?

Thak you guys fro the help all is apreciated..............
If you have any othr sugestions as to putting stuff on it or waiting more than 11 days that would help me, please help.......... ???

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
excision would be good.....The nipples are still puffy is this do to swelling.....Not as mush but it is day 11......

nargle,,,,,,,,Not sure how he closed the wounds but they are noticeable........Their rasied but not red?

If you have any othr sugestions as to putting stuff on it or waiting more than 11 days that would help me, please help.......... ???

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024