Author Topic: Puffy nipples: gyno or fat?  (Read 7501 times)

Offline el paisa

• Posting Member
Im 20 years old, my weight is 75kg and my height is 1.84m, I have about 22% of body fat.. I going to the gym, now I have 6 months since I started to workout (lift weighting) but still have some fat to remove..

I don't feel a gland behind my aerola, they're not sensitive, and they dont hurt.. when I get chills or when im cold my nipples look just perfect, but i dont know if is just fat, or gyno..

here some pics:

Offline el paisa

• Posting Member

Offline blackchevy

• Posting Member
my nipples looked just like yours...and i had gyne.

Offline jb123

• Posting Member
Looks like gyne. I don't understand how they can puff out like that unless you have something behind them. You must have the glands underneath, I don't think fat would do that and you don't look fat anyways.

Offline el paisa

• Posting Member
Looks like gyne. I don't understand how they can puff out like that unless you have something behind them. You must have the glands underneath, I don't think fat would do that and you don't look fat anyways.

well i think is fat cause y don't feel a gland behind them.. thanks for answering, i might not look fat but y still have belly fat lol

Offline jb123

• Posting Member
Regular fat wouldn't just puff out your nipples like that and your chest doesn't appear to have excess fat on it. It feels totally flat underneath your nipples?

Check with your doctor.

Offline el paisa

• Posting Member
Regular fat wouldn't just puff out your nipples like that and your chest doesn't appear to have excess fat on it. It feels totally flat underneath your nipples?

Check with your doctor.

yes, actually I feel part of my ribs, no lumps..

Offline richdz

El pasia I have a very similar problem. Did you ever find out what it was? I'm still kind of chubby but have a reasonable amount of chest muscle as well. After some intense cardio, it Even kind of goes away. Please let me know if you've gotten a diagnosis.

Offline Supersonic123

• Bronze Member
Definitely gynecomastia. I have no hard gland right under my nipples, but i still have gynecomastia... You should have surgery, you are not fat. Maybe not fight club Brad Pitt-fit but that doesnt mean you should loose weight imo. Good luck with surgery if you choose that path.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024