Author Topic: A bra is not a Bad thing!  (Read 9157 times)

13genof

Guys need to realize that if Gynecomastia was a big of a problem back when BRAS were invented,(as it is today) it would have been standard for both men and women to wear them! I have that found that when your Gynecomastia is larger than just a slight swelling that afflicts many guys, you do need something for support and comfort, and before there is a big deal made about it being a BRA, it is only an article of clothing and nothing more.
    In my opinion the public needs reeducated that it is accepting for men who can't afford or do not want surgery, to wear a bra for support not shape!
I too found the sports bra to squashing, so I just use a soft no wire bra, and it supports me just fine, and doesn't add shape, by the way a 38 "C" cup is what I have to use.

Cool Cool[/glow]
« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 12:30:05 PM by 13genof »

13genof

I was just wondering if anyone agrees with my post, or is everyone afraid to comment ???  What I meant was that, I am comfortable enough with my manhood, or being a manly man, that it does not scare me to accept wearing a bra for comfort, and that it is NOT a big deal!!!! 8)
« Last Edit: June 04, 2008, 06:36:10 PM by 13genof »

Offline Bobcat54

• Posting Member
I agree 100%.
Support is the thing that should be considered.

Offline koyo

• Posting Member
I was just wondering if anyone agrees with my post, or is everyone afraid to comment ???  What I meant was that, I am comfortable enough with my manhood, or being a manly man, that it does not scare me to accept wearing a bra for comfort, and that it is NOT a big deal!!!! 8)

I agree as well! I need support as well. It really hurts when I'm out on the ranch doing heavy work and bouncing around on the tractor, moving large bales of hay, etc. Why is there such a stigma around this. I don't want frilly stuff just something I can use on a long term basis while I'm out working that's all. I'm a 40B and it is noticeable that I have on something unless I use a sports bra. But the sports bra tend to smoosh things down and after awhile get to uncomfortable to have on. Any ideas beyond sports bras?

Koyo 

Offline FatM1ke

• Posting Member
I agree entirely too, and as mine continue to get larger (Now a C Cup) am seriously considering getting fitted out for a couple, as they do get in the way when doing heavy exercise.

Offline Bobcat54

• Posting Member
koyo

I have tried sports bras. Too uncomfortable to wear for long periods. I now wear either Playtex or Underscore from JC Penney. The plain cross your heart type work just fine for me. I have worn them for almost 24 hours straight without any discomfort as long as you wear the correct size.

I have stated in other posts that as an older guy, I no longer care about appearance. I go for comfort!

Once again I will say......It is just another piece of clothing!

Cathy38c

Hello, I'm new here, and this my first post.
I enjoy the comfort of wearing a bar and I have no problems of going in to Victoria's Secret, or Fredrick's of Hollywood and trying bras on. I get a lot of positive reactions from women. I had been wearing woman's panties sense high school, and my wife has sort of learned to accept that fact. She does NOT know of my bra wearing. That I do discreetly.

Offline Bobcat54

• Posting Member
Cathy
Welcome to the forum.
I would like to remind you that the people here have a medical condition, not a fetish. We wear bras because we require support for natural breasts.

We are here to help you if you fit into this category.

Offline crash99

• Posting Member
YEH YOU ARE RIGHT WAT A MAN CANT BE A MAN AND FEEL comfortable AT THE SAME TIME THATS JUST NON SENSE AND WE JUST KNOW THAT CAUSE WE ARE THE ONLY ONE WHOSE SUFFERING <YOU COULD SEE MY TWO POSTS: SHOULD I WEAR A BRA? -- DOES IT MAKE THEM A FEMALE'S ONE? >

« Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 07:38:57 AM by crash99 »

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
Yup, I agree....  I have a Tekgear bra similar to this one http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/saleevents/0623/womens/bb09filasportnyltekgearathleticapparel/PRD~502295/Tek+Gear+Seamless+Sports+Bra.jsp (maybe last years "model") and it fits well, I am quite fine with my manhood....  Nothing's going to change that easily.... 

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I remember my Great-Grandmother commenting about how shameful it was that so many young women wore "them things that made their breasts stick out like bullets." I would point out that she never wore a dress with a hemline above the ankle and once I heard her say that "No lady is properly dressed until she is wearing a hat, gloves, a flower and a smile." She died in 1953 nearing 100 years. With a certain amount of amusement, I sometimes wonder what she would make of the discussions here.

Many people thought the Bra to be quite immodest at one time because of the way it brought attention to the breast.

The point being that the original purpose of the garment was to exaggerate the breast, comfort and support came much later.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024