Author Topic: NEW UPDATED PHOTOS,CAN I GO SHIRTLESS??  (Read 8748 times)

Offline braveboy

• Gold Member
  • formerly shyboy
we'll guys i'm back from my vacation,and i must say i was shirtless all day for 10 days.I was on the beach shirtless,on the boardwalk shirtless and by the pool shirtless,and what a tan i have now.I did not give it a second thought going shirtless and i even was getting some hot chicks checking me out untill they realized i was with my kids and wife.My family and friends who don't know i had the proedure done thought i looked great,they thought it was beause of all my working out.So nobody i think suspects that i had anything done.It's amazing how many people have gyn including my friends and other family members,if only they knew it can be corrected,maybe someday i'll tell them.

Offline unknownman

• Silver Member
  • My war against gyne ends 10/8/07
we'll guys i'm back from my vacation,and i must say i was shirtless all day for 10 days.I was on the beach shirtless,on the boardwalk shirtless and by the pool shirtless,and what a tan i have now.I did not give it a second thought going shirtless and i even was getting some hot chicks checking me out untill they realized i was with my kids and wife.My family and friends who don't know i had the proedure done thought i looked great,they thought it was beause of all my working out.So nobody i think suspects that i had anything done.It's amazing how many people have gyn including my friends and other family members,if only they knew it can be corrected,maybe someday i'll tell them.

your chest looks great  man I wish it was mine

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024