Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
:Plike seriously. what the darn. It feels like men who work out and stuff are afforded privileges to treat men who don't like shit. 
When I was 8/9 I developed breasts and other boys my age would start groping me and I was made fun of by my siblings. I complained (because I knew this was wrong) but was instead told that is was my fault for not doing sports. In their mind fat is the same thing as breast tissue. Basically when the other boys would grope me and stuff it was seen as okay and if I had a problem with it I would have to work out to get rid of the breast. I found it very violating to be groped and I am upset they didn't get in trouble for it. My siblings would also make fun of me and I am upset my parents never said anything to them about how that is not okay. I believed that I had brought this stuff on me as punishment for me not working out/do sports so I hated myself and my body for a long time and thought I deserved groping/ being made fun of. I would later go in shape but breast didn't go away.

Acceptance / Re: Enlargement
« Last post by Parity on Today at 10:19:44 AM »
I'm glad to hear you may be getting some answers Bob.  I hope with that comes a better understanding and/or treatment option. It sounds like you and your wife are doing well with this so far.  Hang in there.
« Last post by Johndoe1 on Today at 07:20:17 AM »
Finally got some better direction from the Docs. The prolactin levels are now down to normal. The chemotherapy to shrink the Prolactinoma has been abandoned due to very bad side effects. Plan is to rescan in 3 months to see size and possible growth rate.
The results of all the past 2 years of Endocrine System tornadoes is starting to end. The timing of the hormones decreasing and the resulting ratio disturbances left me with gynecomastia from estrogen dominance. After a while those cells quit and both T & E became unmeasurable, in essence I am an uncut eunuch. Shortly after this another bone destroying parathyroid gland tumor arose and was slow to be treated. Then on to the Prolactinoma that caused some more breast growth.
It seems that the bad side effects of the chemo triggered an autoimmune response. To prevent the crippling effects of this arthritis I was started on prednisone and for the osteoporosis risk the started a low dose estrogen patch. I am a poor candidate for testosterone therapy.  We shall see what the estrogen patch does in a few months. On the bright side the steroid is working remarkably well, I have gotten some better bras than the sports bras to corral the under arm boob and they fit well. Shapermint from the group’s recommendation . Nice to not have the golf balls in the armpits.
Wonderful to have a supportive spouse through this, Cynthia was magnificent in the role and also that of an advocate when I wasn’t hitting on all cylinders.
Hang in there! Sounds like a resolution is on the way!
« Last post by Justagirl💃 on Today at 03:01:12 AM »
Finally got some better direction from the Docs. The prolactin levels are now down to normal. The chemotherapy to shrink the Prolactinoma has been abandoned due to very bad side effects. Plan is to rescan in 3 months to see size and possible growth rate.
The results of all the past 2 years of Endocrine System tornadoes is starting to end. The timing of the hormones decreasing and the resulting ratio disturbances left me with gynecomastia from estrogen dominance. After a while those cells quit and both T & E became unmeasurable, in essence I am an uncut eunuch. Shortly after this another bone destroying parathyroid gland tumor arose and was slow to be treated. Then on to the Prolactinoma that caused some more breast growth.
It seems that the bad side effects of the chemo triggered an autoimmune response. To prevent the crippling effects of this arthritis I was started on prednisone and for the osteoporosis risk the started a low dose estrogen patch. I am a poor candidate for testosterone therapy.  We shall see what the estrogen patch does in a few months. On the bright side the steroid is working remarkably well, I have gotten some better bras than the sports bras to corral the under arm boob and they fit well. Shapermint from the group’s recommendation . Nice to not have the golf balls in the armpits.
Wonderful to have a supportive spouse through this, Cynthia was magnificent in the role and also that of an advocate when I wasn’t hitting on all cylinders.
Sounds like quite the battle, but you have got a handle on it. 
Medical problems are no fun, and you and your wife seem to be managing things properly. 
I do hope they get the rest of things sorted.

Birdie 💖
« Last post by oldguy on Yesterday at 06:49:32 PM »
Bob,

I'm pleased that you are doing better.  A good spouse really helps.  
« Last post by WPW717 on Yesterday at 03:09:19 PM »
The results of all the past 2 years of Endocrine System tornadoes is starting to end. The timing of the hormones decreasing and the resulting ratio disturbances left me with gynecomastia from estrogen dominance. After a while those cells quit and both T & E became unmeasurable, in essence I am an uncut eunuch. Shortly after this another bone destroying parathyroid gland tumor arose and was slow to be treated. Then on to the Prolactinoma that caused some more breast growth.
It seems that the bad side effects of the chemo triggered an autoimmune response. To prevent the crippling effects of this arthritis I was started on prednisone and for the osteoporosis risk the started a low dose estrogen patch. I am a poor candidate for testosterone therapy.  We shall see what the estrogen patch does in a few months. On the bright side the steroid is working remarkably well, I have gotten some better bras than the sports bras to corral the under arm boob and they fit well. Shapermint from the group’s recommendation . Nice to not have the golf balls in the armpits.
Gynecomastia Talk / Re: Re Introduction
« Last post by tryingtoaccept on Yesterday at 02:19:29 PM »
Welcome back
Your Stories / Re: Back Home
« Last post by WPW717 on Yesterday at 09:16:39 AM »
I also enjoyed your posts and am glad to see you are back and active 
Your Stories / Re: Back Home
« Last post by Midagemoobs2 on April 16, 2024, 11:39:14 PM »
Want to add to welcoming you back.  Your posts gave me courage try an underwire.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024