Author Topic: Nhs Today  (Read 2284 times)

Goodlooking

had my surgery today i had lip n excision n im 22 years old.
went vry well
just wondering when i can take this vest of to have a look at it :S
no pain at all jus a little dizzy

Offline zane949

• Bronze Member
I had to wait 48 hrs till my follow up appointment to take off the vest, I guess I didn't have to I just chose to, but I would wait until your follow up swelling needs to be kept at bay and that is the purpose of the vest.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Don't allow your impatience to lead you to do something foolish.

The simple answer is to follow the instructions of your surgeon and not anything your get here or elsewhere.

Your healing at this point is in your own hands. It would be unwise to jeopardize the result of your surgery by doing anything contrary to what your surgeon instructed.
Grandpa Dan

Offline 34andReady

• Posting Member
Don't allow your impatience to lead you to do something foolish.

The simple answer is to follow the instructions of your surgeon and not anything your get here or elsewhere.

Your healing at this point is in your own hands. It would be unwise to jeopardize the result of your surgery by doing anything contrary to what your surgeon instructed.

It's going to be interesting.  My surgery is scheduled for this coming Monday, 2/22.  We're supposed to get a snow storm that evening into the next morning.  Looks like I'll have to teach my wife how to use the snowblower!  Hhahaaaaa.

Goodlooking

LoL im so curious to see what it looks like. Good luck with yours.
I have to go next week to take of stitchin.
What did you have done???

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024