Author Topic: Genetic Dome Shaped Areolas - DOCS???  (Read 4916 times)

Offline MSJ108

I assume some people just genetically have more puffy dome shaped areaols and nipples? Nothing much can be done for this if fat/gland removed yet areaols appears the same. Correct?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The "Tanner Scale" shows various stages of development in puberty. There are scales for both men and women. If you search, you should be able to find illustrations of the various stages of female breast growth. There is a stage where the nipple and areola forms a mound, perhaps that will answer your question.
Grandpa Dan

Offline MSJ108

The "Tanner Scale" shows various stages of development in puberty. There are scales for both men and women. If you search, you should be able to find illustrations of the various stages of female breast growth. There is a stage where the nipple and areola forms a mound, perhaps that will answer your question.

Thanks!

Offline MSJ108

Offline MSJ108

The reason I ask is even after surgery I still have puffy areolas. I can and never been able to feel any gland. Starting to think nothing can be done for them

irish lad

i woudnt give up their..i had puffy nipples and im now 3days post op and dont have them anymore im posting my post op pics tommorow night on my thread in uk section my pre op pics are on it now check them out..

in some cases like mine the galnd makes the nipples puffy

DrBermant

I assume some people just genetically have more puffy dome shaped areaols and nipples? Nothing much can be done for this if fat/gland removed yet areaols appears the same. Correct?

Many men with Puffy Nipple Gynecomastia have the gland closely adherent to the thin under skin muscle layer. When this firm tissue is left behind, domed areola shape often remains after swelling resolves.  That is one of the reasons I prefer my Dynamic Technique for Gynecomastia Surgery where I target the gland first.  Once tissues have healed, revision surgery may be an option.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Revision Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Offline MSJ108

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024