Author Topic: What it looks like wearing a bra with or without shirt?  (Read 7516 times)

Offline manndy

• Posting Member
I have tried an Olga minimizer. It was ok but, it never became an everyday bra for me. I found that it didn't minimize the way I was looking for and the shape was a little weird. I didn't hate it, however, it was more of a last resort than a go-to bra for me.

After I was a D-cup, I gave up on minimizing!

Offline Cisco

• Bronze Member
Hammer convinced me to share so here goes.

That's a great looking bra and it fits you so well.  I'm only a 38B but I have issues with containment / side boob spill over.  Any suggestions to remedy that problem?  I realize the "gold standard" is a professional fitting but I don't feel comfortable scheduling/going in for a professional fitting.

aboywithgirls

It sounds like your in the wrong size and shape bra. I know that you're reluctant to get that fitting but...

Offline Busty

I have before and after pix in the photo section.  I think wearing a bra is a much more put-together, polished look, as opposed to going braless.  I am so much more confident going about now. Plus, it is so much more comfortable with the support. 
Before I started wearing a bra, I had more than one woman tell me, always kindly, that my nipples were showing through my tops. When I was getting fitted for my first bra, the fitter said women talk about others who go around braless, so it was good I was going to start wearing a bra.  I have gone back to buy several more bras from her (you will find you need a sizable collection to match your various activities, outfits, and yes, moods), and each time I go in, she says with a smile, you are wearing your bra right now!
I would no more think about going out braless than I would shoeless.  And selecting and putting on my bra as I get dressed each morning has been become second nature, automatic like every other woman.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I am lucky to have a large chest and smallish breasts.  46A/B  I used to wear a bra for hiking and mountain climbing to keep them from bouncing.   I found that the bra was otherwise something I could do without. 
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024