Author Topic: Booked surgery with Lista Aug 17!!!!!!!  (Read 2515 times)

Offline Gynoblows

• Posting Member
Wow, well I finally did it, I went into Dr. Lista's office in May and got all the info but wasn't really sure and didn't want to ruin my summer.

But after hearing all the success stories, guys by the way you guys on this site are AMAZING.....wow I was terrified of having the surgery and figured only a select few people got this surgery.  But from all these posts it was a no brainer!!!

I will post up pre pics shortly, Lista was great this morning, even remembered me (I mean i'm sure he had it on file but it was nice to be greeted with "Hey I'm glad you're back"). 

PS. I don't know where he gets his staff from, Old Navy commercials? Smokin hot!

Offline Gynoblows

• Posting Member
Pre:

Front Relaxed:

Side Relaxed: 

Front Flexed:

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
PS. I don't know where he gets his staff from, Old Navy commercials? Smokin hot!

Almost worth the cost of admission eh!!!  ;)

GB...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Gynoblows

• Posting Member
Well the dream of gyno free is gone boys.....what crap....i've always had a low platelet count (Around 90,000) - Avg range is 150,000-400,000.  I had full ACL open knee surgery a year ago at the same level.  I guess Lista doesn't feel comfortable doing it, so its a no go.  Considering going to see if Fielding would do it.  Baaaaaaaaah sad day indeed to finally after years make the decision for surgery and your blood says sorry no.

Offline get over it

• Posting Member
Ah man, you've gone and made the decision and convinced yourself everything's going to change, and then it gets taken away from you like that. I'm so sorry. It hadn't even occurred to me that they might not operate because of that. I hope it's just a setback and you can find a way to go through with it someday.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024