Author Topic: Concavity deformation  (Read 2998 times)

kicka

I was wondering if you had the whole gland removed and was left with a concave nipple would you then be able to work out and get rid of the fat?? thus meaning the concavity would go away??

Just a thought im experimenting with

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I highly doubt it dude...

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

DrBermant

I was wondering if you had the whole gland removed and was left with a concave nipple would you then be able to work out and get rid of the fat?? thus meaning the concavity would go away??

Just a thought im experimenting with

It depends on the problem.  This is part of the art of male chest sculpture and why it is so important to be careful who you pick for your surgeon.  Sometimes a crater defect can be improved with  Revision Gynecomastia Male Chest Sculpture Operations. After surgery remaining firm tissues are typically a combination of scar and gland.  Options depend on the problem to be treated, how a patient healed, surgical techniques, skill of the surgeon, and many other factors.  Such issues are best explored during a consultation after an evaluation.

When there is a crater defect, the thickness of the fat wall can factor in how the chest looks.  A thicker fat wall means a deeper crater.  I have seen deformities by other surgeons that the patients were able to minimize the defect with a reduction in their fat thickness.  On animation, when the skin of the crater is adherent to the underlying muscle, the problem still looks bad even when the surrounding fat is reduced.

It is easier to take away than put back. Some small crater deformities can be revised.  For other large crater deformities after gynecomastia surgery, the deformity is just too great. Here is another deformity complication after another doctor's agressive liposuction.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024