Author Topic: post-surgery with regards to exercise/nutrition?  (Read 1686 times)

Offline pharmerjoe

• Silver Member
I have not had surgery yet, so maybe getting ahead of myself, but what should I be doing after surgery? Basically, I have very little muscle mass and when that chest fat comes off I won't have a sort of big chest/big shouldered look anymore. Don't get me wrong, thats a good thing but it almost made me look like a fairly heavy lad, although at barely 10 stone, in reality, I'm actually supposed to be skinny and weak. Anyway, I am sure I heard I am not really supposed to start gaining weight, which I can control, but at the same time, if I start going back into doing heavy compound lifts (which I have touched on before I lost motivation), I think I need to start gaining weight to see some good progress. Would it be safe to do so or would I perhaps be counteracting the lipo which would have been performed? I'm also starting to worry, cos as soon as the moobs come off I am going to look drastically different when I come back from a supposed work placement especially if I cut down what I eat, but at the same time don't want to start pigging out to fatten myself up in that 2 weeks.

Offline sawyer

• Silver Member
have you already booked your surgery?
personally, i'd start getting back to the gym now to gain some muscle before the op

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024