Author Topic: Dr. Lista Sugery next week! Anyone with encougragment/advice for post ops  (Read 4369 times)

Offline nighthawk

• Posting Member
Im excited and a little bit nervous for this upcoming surgery.

It something that just makes sense to do. I have been psychologically suffering for So many years because of this condition. At this point it would be a "Dream" really to take my shirt of and  experience freedom. Even in a t shirt i am dying to have that freedom in itself. As a child I never had a problem. This developed at a adolescent stage and has stayed for much to long! Haunted me for to long.

I was totally ignorant and clueless to! I thought that it was adipose fat! I never knew about the permanent gland or glandular tissue stuck there!

Anyone out there who has any advice or comments please do! Especially Post ops advice please. I can jog over it this weekend and know what to kind of expect after the surgery. I also need the encouragement and Positivity thanks!

Any tips and advice I would really appreciate! Thanks to everyone. I'm certainly sure You all can relate to my inner pains... Especially all these years with bearing with this horrible condition.

bonus advice from Dr. Lista's Patients thanks again!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 01:22:02 AM by nighthawk »

Offline scrabble

• Bronze Member
I'm not post op yet, but I've got consultation booking and have red up loads...

The healing time is supposed to be about 10 days, but be prepared for your chest to hurt and for a lot of bruising. You'd need chest compression bandages for like 2 weeks+.

Offline BeLikeArnold

• Posting Member
I had Dr. Jacobs and I'm wearing compressions for 4-6 weeks. My results look great and its only been 2 weeks post op. From what I've read, don't get discouraged by results right off the bat since it could take up to six months for swelling to subside. Most I've read about was a year.

Offline nighthawk

• Posting Member
First of all thanks guys for the positive 2 posts! The encouragement is tremendous now right! Also the insight to stay steadfast in Patience for the results thanks for that also! This post is now for someone who messaged me in my in-box. I think its important to Post this here so people can learn from each other!  :)

OK great lets stay in touch! Dr. Lista is extremely professional and no non sense straight forward person. I was refereed to him by a top Toronto Doctor that I have had the privilege of knowing for 20 yrs! And he says Dr. Lista is  "the best"! After hearing that and meeting with Dr. Lista I was like very impressed.

Also goggling him and him watching you tube lecture and explain his procedures you will find he is very experienced and that's key!

Dr. Lista's web site is Excellent also quite informative and helped me also with my rather easy decision after seeing what kind of a top gun I'm dealing with here! I felt like I got my 2 expert opinion's one being the Doctor who initially Referred me that started the ball rolling and 2. second one Dr. Lista himself who is extremely professional to say the least of it and extremely knowledgeable.

Have your questions handy that's what i would recommend no matter how absurd they may seem Dr. Lista is very compassionate I found. The consultation went great and you can call back a patient coordinator for any further questions you may have! His staff is extremely professional and friendly. The office is very posh and clean I was very impressed. Over all I had a strong feeling with confidence after meeting with Dr. Lista.

Yes I'm a little nervous surgery is surgery... But I'm really excited positive and looking forward to this. I have been living with this horrible condition for to long!

I will continue to keep blogging through the next few weeks and hope for some Positive discussions thanks to all!

Regards

nighthawk
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 07:39:10 PM by nighthawk »

Offline nighthawk

• Posting Member
I tried everything! I lifted lots of weights! Lost so much weight and still they were there to bother and trouble me.  ??? >:( :(

Offline Pooz

• Silver Member
I'm 12 days post ops. Results look good imo.
Just don't go in expecting perfect results.
Everyone has different sized nipples/areolas, so just realize this and follow every single thing your ps says to do.

Offline nighthawk

• Posting Member
Thanks bud. You do look good! Great stuff mine im really not sure..... Im 12 days post op also! Stay in touch thanks again

Offline nighthawk

• Posting Member

Offline Pooz

• Silver Member
Post post op pictures. I'm sure it's not as bad as you say

Offline nighthawk

• Posting Member
Well its still very early. Let me wait and see after 1 to 2 months right? Its better but not yet even in a t shirt. Hopefully soon as the swelling goes down.

Offline Pooz

• Silver Member
Yeah I'm sure there's lots of healing to be done for a few months. Everyone heals at a different pace too.

50% better seems awesome right now, though. I think you might be overreacting a little. No chest is completely flat.

Offline nighthawk

• Posting Member

Offline eyooh

• Bronze Member
please don't go into the gyne surgery thinking it will fix anything. Chances are, that you'll get a lot of scar tissue and will have to wait a year more to have it lessened with injections.

happened to me.

Offline nighthawk

• Posting Member
OK thanks for this advice. I defiantly have scar tissue now right. What injections are you talking of? I'm not sure that I have heard of this procedure yet? please get back.

Regards,
nighthawk

Offline nighthawk

• Posting Member
17 days post op things are looking much better. My chest is starting to look way better and defiantly much better then 1 week swelling post op! The swelling is coming down thanks God. It is really progressing. Big difference from 1st week post op with out a single doubt!

I really still hope when all the healing is finished I can wear that t shirt freely without any embarrassment. Without a t shirt would be an absolute Miracle I Pray for.    :)
Sincerely

nighthawk

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024