Author Topic: Dr. Lista Sugery next week! Anyone with encougragment/advice for post ops  (Read 4373 times)

Offline nighthawk

• Posting Member
In a t shirt would be a real dream for me in itself. Without a shirt to feel comfortable I will have to see to believe! lol

Some personal info on me.
I'm not fat I would say a touch over weight. The gynecomastia came at approx 9 to 12 years old and stayed haunting me in many ways. From the way I dress daily, (trying to mask it),,, to my sexual life, and defiantly taking off a shirt on the beach that was a killer for me.  :-[

I lifted weights hard for a few years. And then tried the cadio till i was 160 pounds. Eating right the entire time. All of this just to rid the gynecomatia! None of it worked for me!!!  I was ignorant of the fact that there was a gland stuck there!

I'm 3 weeks post op things are defiantly getting better. I Pray that the swelling will eventually dissipate to the point of a normal looking chest. In and out of a t shirt.

Regards
nighthawk

« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 05:00:55 PM by nighthawk »

Offline nighthawk

• Posting Member
OK just over 5 weeks post op and my chest is getting better weekly. It is really evolving for the better thanks God. I will keep updating as this transcends...

Hopefully for the better. My nipples are still popping out but as long as I can be free in a t shirt and with out one I have to wait and see that will be a Miracle really. I really and honestly can say I feel like its getting there!

This is probably the hardest part of the surgery from what I read from others post threads is the wait and be very Patient mode and time. Thanks for the support from some great people on here.

Regards
nighthawk

Does anyone advise to start working out or walking at this point?? I'm a pretty big believer in REST and let everything heal and after plenty of time to train since I do have the experience there after so many years of weights and cardio to rid this horrible condition.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024