Author Topic: New growth what do you think  (Read 2509 times)

BodyPos34B

I had the same issues. My boobs began getting in the way a lot when I became a b cup. Found crossing arms only amplified cleavage I now have and not crossing arms only gave way to gravity giving dull aches and tug feeling to my chest. My golf game had to be adjusted as my swing now had issues with hitting my boob and particularly on the side of my breasts I’d be sore after runs. A bra gave a sense of kicking feet up after a long day. As if to say ahhhh thank you. Not only relief from that but when I did reach up and hit my breast or lean forward and hit a desk or table my bra helped cushion is and no longer gave stings to being hit suddenly by something. I think you’ll find a bra is to a dog when it comes to a man with honest breast growth, a best friend. 

Offline blad

And as you shared in the other posts, once you feel the support of the bra, the more you think about it when you are not with it and to feel the support it gives me, it is difficult to describe this feeling in words, you feel naked without it.
This makes it all the more difficult if one discovers the benefits of wearing a bra but does not yet feel they are able to wear one daily for various reasons. In my early years, with my puberty onset breast development, this was my situation. I discovered in my teen years that I fit and felt best in a bra but felt very inhibited to do so daily even though I was accepting that I should wear one.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Online Johndoe1

once you feel the support of the bra, the more you think about it when you are not with it and to feel the support it gives me, it is difficult to describe this feeling in words, you feel naked without it. The pain is almost gone. Everything is in place. But I still can't get used to the size and quite often I hit or push them which causes quite a lot of pain I hope the bra protects them more
I don't think anyone can voice what support feels like to someone who has never experienced the need. I can't and I have asked several women and they can't either. One would think with a snug band around your chest and elastic straps over your shoulders all the time, you would be aware of them all the time. And when you realize you don't, the feeling of confidence and comfort is overwhelming. There's just no words for it. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
once you feel the support of the bra, the more you think about it when you are not with it and to feel the support it gives me, it is difficult to describe this feeling in words, you feel naked without it. The pain is almost gone. Everything is in place. But I still can't get used to the size and quite often I hit or push them which causes quite a lot of pain I hope the bra protects them more
I don't think anyone can voice what support feels like to someone who has never experienced the need. I can't and I have asked several women and they can't either. One would think with a snug band around your chest and elastic straps over your shoulders all the time, you would be aware of them all the time. And when you realize you don't, the feeling of confidence and comfort is overwhelming. There's just no words for it.
Basically, I don't feel normal unless I'm wearing support.
Braless just feel so heavy and sloppy. 
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
I was 12 when my mother asked me if I wanted to try on some of my sister's bras that she had outgrown to help with my development.  I did, I instantly felt better and looked better. It was my grandmother who made a comment to my mother that I needed a bra. She was right ✅️. 

♥️Sophie♥️

Offline bleidbleid

• Posting Member
I receive my order I think the size is correct 

Offline bleidbleid

• Posting Member

BodyPos34B

Beautiful bra and definitely looks it fits well

Offline Justagirl💃

Quite stunning! 
It looks like a proper fit a well, you fill the bra in nicely. I'm sure you will get plenty great support from it. 👙💞

Offline blad

I receive my order I think the size is correct
A sharp clean look with that bra. Appears to be a good fit. I am sure you will enjoy wearing it often. 

Online Johndoe1

Nice lift and containment. Size looks good on comfortable. Good choice! Hope you enjoy it!

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member
BB:
What brand and model ?

MyLife

Looks great! I can't wait it go in to torrid tomorrow for a fitting and get some well fitting bras. For the past 2 or so years I've just gone with Walmart specials because I'm rather rough on my clothing but it seems torrid has good pricing online anyway and good coupons to boot

Offline Justagirl💃

Looks great! I can't wait it go in to torrid tomorrow for a fitting and get some well fitting bras. For the past 2 or so years I've just gone with Walmart specials because I'm rather rough on my clothing but it seems torrid has good pricing online anyway and good coupons to boot
Ask to see the Harper line blouses. They are great 'dress shirts' with plenty of room for the 'assets'.💞

Offline bleidbleid

• Posting Member
BB:
What brand and model ?
Don't have it is from online store I will check it but I think don't have brand and model

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024