Author Topic: Glandular gyno  (Read 5829 times)

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
There is a huge range of normal for a mans chest. Men's like women have a huge variation in shape form and size. Your chest from the pictures certainly looks to be in the normal range. If it bothers you, I am more than supportive of doing something. But I often see guys who feel bad about themselves for one reason or another and try to blame that bad feeling on their chest when it is really inside of them.

He did not appear to have puffy nipples, and it looked like a really nice chest and body. I think that working different chest muscles to change the overall shape is a really good idea.

Merle
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

Offline outshined

• Bronze Member
Thanks for your replies!.. While I do agree that some people may be blaming their chest on built up feelings inside.. I wouldn't say thats the case for me.. I am really outgoing and really have a great life and nothing to really complain about.. BUT this is the one thing that bugs me about my appearance.  It is noticeable enough for people to take second looks and stare and stuff.. I try to not let it bother me but it does.  

When I was 18 and 19 I remember working out and the gyne was barely noticeable.. my whole chest was tight and hardly puffy.. they were more rounded and I didn't have a problem with it at all.   I think the gyne has gotten a bit worse since then so I am going to attempt working out again to maybe fix the rough edges a bit.

I've been told bar dips and incline bench are good workouts to try.. any other suggestions?
« Last Edit: September 27, 2006, 01:09:21 PM by outshined »

Offline dw06wu

Ok..so say you go see an endocrinologist. What do you see them for? Blood test? What do you look for on the results to determine whether or not andractim would be a healty/beneficial step?

Offline outshined

• Bronze Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024