Author Topic: Chest muscles "receding" after surgery  (Read 3188 times)

Offline budselect

• Posting Member
After my surgery last week Ive noticed my chest looks almost concave.  Do the chest muscles "deflate" from the trauma to the area? Or was my chest just that flat?  Ive noticed a little definition returning(now 10 days after) Has anyone else noticed this?
22 y/o
Los Angeles, Ca
Puffy Nipples for 3 years!!! Sucks...

Offline superduty

• Posting Member
From what I have read no muscles are suppose to "deflate".  Can you post a pic of the concave you describe?

Offline Sheldon

• Bronze Member
i have the same problem, mine is concave or crater of the left chest, my right chest looks pretty good now, but the left is concave or maybe crater... any1 else had  encounter this? pls guys this really bothers...

Offline as400

• Silver Member
If you stop exercising a muscle group it will decrease in size and become less pronounced very quickly. As you have just had surgery on your chest I presume you have stopped exercising the pectoral group, thus the muscle is not as pronounced as it was prior to surgery.

Also you were used to viewing your chest with all the fat and gland being there, this has now been removed so it is going to look very different.

On the subject of craters etc just use the search facility, there are lots of posts about this, and a lot of this depends on the skill of your surgeon and how much was taken out.

In the majority of cases things do even out over time, remember it takes a long time to fully recover from this type of surgery.
Before you criticise a man walk a mile in his shoes, after that who cares? your a mile away and have his shoes.

Offline budselect

• Posting Member
its not a crater, it just looks as if there is NO definition there at all, but in the psat couple days it has been getting better.  There was muscle there before the surgery, I am thin so it was easy to distinguish between the fat and the muscle.  Like I said, it seems to be getting better

Offline Sheldon

• Bronze Member
Do u think Spamming dips and other lower chest exercise can make crater looks better?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024