Author Topic: how to not care what people say about your gyneo  (Read 4638 times)

Offline sj jordan

• Posting Member
when i first started developing gyneo my nipples was always noticeable people always stare. but now it doesn t phase me as much. so i learn to love my manboobs and not care what people say. because there are the main people holding me back. so didn t get the sugery because i learn to love my self enough to ignore what people say about me. i think if you do that there is no need for the sugery. so i kept the gyeo. i am a very skinny boy so people notice it from time to time, but i think who cares what they think. so i love me and my gyneo.                     sincerity serkiah j. jordan
« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 07:20:26 PM by sj jordan »

Offline Jay999

• Bronze Member
good for you if you are truly happy with them. By the way, if your still a teen it may still go away on its own.

Offline King_V

• Posting Member
...Ok. But tell me this, if you had the option for free to get your gyno removed, wouldn't you do it? You realise people are watching your nipples this means you are still fairly self-aware and so if someone were to smirk at you or make a silly gesture, it would still probably affect you. Hey, i'm not saying I don't believe you, i respect your stance but if we're truely honest - we ALL want it to go - and there is an option to make them go, so people take it.

For me its not really what people think, this to me, is an anormality. I love every inch of my body with all its weak points but this gyno is something different. Even if I had 'man boobs' (from being overweight) I would still be proud of them, but gyno... :-\

Offline PhillyPUFF

• Silver Member
Your an inspiration!  I wish I could find your confidence!  Unfortunately, I still cant go to the beach because of my puffy nipple bitch titties.

'puffy nipple bitch titties'...lol...that gave me a good laugh...I feel your pain man....haven't been on the beach in years, and my pop lives 3 houses from the beach!! Surgery on July 3rd!! My Independence Day!! Cant wait

Offline seeking_relief

• Posting Member
I also wish i had as much confidence as you when it comes to my gyne. Im a 6'0 slender, 145 lb guy with puffy nips. Theyve bothered me so much emotionally for nearly 12 yrs, im 23, had it since i was 12. Who knows, u may be lucky and still grow outta of it someday, if your still farily young. Your confidence about it is really inspiring and made me not feel as bad about mine. Best of luck with everything man.  ;)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024