Author Topic: Are You Surprised at the Size of Your Breasts?  (Read 8059 times)

Offline gotgyne

Thank you 42CSuprise, but I must confess that German and English are the only languages I can speak fluently. At High School I've learned Latin also, but this is a dead language. As my cousin lives in France and his wife can't speak any foreign languages I should better have learned French at school.
The people of the Netherlands are special in this field. They often learn their own language and English, German and French too. The same with the people of Belgium and Luxemburg. France is the opposite. Only some French people speak more languages than French.
Have a nice weekend!
John
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

GrahamB

I may be mistaken but I think that the biggest issue is that the male muscular structure is larger and bulkier than females so articulating the arms especially when the Traps are developed is the core of the issue.

Many years ago I was able to scratch the whole of my back w/o any discomfort in my shoulders. Then as i built my traps and deltoids, the ability to scratch my back became a journey into cramps and muscular limitations.

Women in large part have smaller developed traps as a result and can articulate better.

SOME women... there are some very muscular women.... feel the trapezoidal region on a veteran female Hairdresser. That's someone capable of throwing a KO punch. Strong upper shoulder girdle. 

notreallyhere

I may be mistaken but I think that the biggest issue is that the male muscular structure is larger and bulkier than females so articulating the arms especially when the Traps are developed is the core of the issue.
Yeah, I cannot get my arms back enough to do straps. I have to clasp and spin. I learned that from watching my wife. ;D

Confused old man

I am very surprised at the size of my boobs. Sometimes I looks at my bra laying on the bed and the size of the cups...I think my goodness, I fill those things!...so yes...very surprised!

Offline 42CSurprise!

Funny thing is that though I tend to wear only one brassiere brand and style, sometimes when I try on a recently purchased brassiere, I am shocked at how luscious my breasts are.  I guess there are slight differences even in the same style.  I recently began wearing a white brassiere that had seemed to do an exceptional job of minimizing my breasts when I first wore it, that now seems to show them off.  It may be that the brassiere has "relaxed" just a bit so that my breasts have more room to announce themselves.  Or perhaps my breasts continue to grow.  I know I'm not alone in having my breasts grow, so I expect other men are surprised by what they're witnessing.  What a journey this is!  I'm stacked...  8)

Dudewithboobs

Not alone at all. I haven’t worn a bra for a couple weeks and the ache and pains came along and wasn’t sure if it was from doing workouts different than my usual or what but had to put a bra on to alleviate the dull aches. When I put my usual bra on I noticed I was overflowing a bit. Not unusual when I scoop and swoop as after an hour they are in place usually but noticed at work when I went to use the restroom washing my hands the line of where my chest was still over the top of the cups a bit was showing. I tried pulling the cups out some and bouncing a little as it’s my little trick to get things to go in place some and when doing so they still were a little over the top. Went home and tried on my 4 other bras and same thing. I did a self evaluation and measured myself and sure enough I’d grown. Next day went to the store and bought new bras same brands 34c and fits perfect. I had noticed when going to bed things seemed more pronounced but wasn’t really something I was paying attention to overall. 

Orb

I like you have notice as a good fitting bra relaxes I loose the nice refined look and appear larger and relaxed also.  They loose the shape as they stretch out.  I'm not saying growth is at play here also.  I know it is for me, thus the bra can't do its job if you simply out grow it.  

Dudewithboobs

Yeah my bras that have lost shape are few and far between I take care of them fairly well and find they hold up for several months but when I began spilling out of my fairly new ones it was kind of a well f me lol. Especially when the numbers on the scale went down 7 and the inches on the measuring tape went up 3/4”

notreallyhere

For the original topic, I have to say yes. I've had breast tissue most of my life, but they have increased in size over the last couple months which brought me here. I had a Dr. appointment this morning because of the growth. The NP was professional, asked if I wore support garments, and went on with the exam; wearing a bra is in my medical records now and I don't know how I feel about that. :)

Offline 42CSurprise!

...wearing a bra is in my medical records now and I don't know how I feel about that. :)
I spoke with my doctor about the possibility of supplementing with testosterone.  I mentioned both breast growth and diminished libido.  He wasn't supportive but didn't say more.  I know from what men have mentioned here that supplementing with testosterone is not a cure for gynecomastia... that it can in fact have the opposite result.  No doubt, coming to terms with these changes in our bodies isn't easy.  The thought of regularly wearing a brassiere is also disturbing, though many men here have contended with the matter and are now not giving it a second thought.  I'm not at that point in my journey.  So we have mixed feelings about it all... some of us enjoying our breasts and others weighing the possibility of removing them.  Men on this side of the website have pretty much concluded that acceptance is preferable to going under the knife.  Where we land on the acceptance spectrum I mention in another thread is a very personal decision... and that too can change over time.

Here is the thread I mentioned... Shame to Embarrassment to Toleration to Acceptance to Appreciation to ?

Dudewithboobs

I’ve often wondered if a doctor freely encourages a bra as an option to a man or if to avoid risk of insulting if a man brings it up hoping a dr says yes that is an option. My dr retired in 209 and yet to visit one since and has crossed my mind as I’ve grown more if a dr would notice it and bring it up. I feel having a dr prescribe me a bra is the only way my wife would go ok let’s go to the store lol. 
Yeah at 36, 6-7k I’d rather buy a used car or invest in my ira or pay down my mortgage or go on a nice vacation with my family. All sounds better than buying a flat chest. Maybe if I made 100k plus a year lol but on my current income nah. 

Offline taxmapper

When I got hit with the hyper-tension and the doctor gave me lisinopril, I found out that the coughing that comes with it is an allergic reaction. 

So the next one would be the Spironolactone. that doctor didnt want to give it to me because she said too many men complained about "not getting it up".   She never said anything about boobs. 

Well, I havent had any meds in over three years and use the gym as the blood pressure checker. 

works ok, but the breasts are still growing regardless.   so if I wind up getting the Spironolactone I may wind up having them explode.   personally, I dont see any loss, but rather gain. 

Again.. Just me. 

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
When I got hit with the hyper-tension and the doctor gave me lisinopril, I found out that the coughing that comes with it is an allergic reaction.

So the next one would be the Spironolactone. that doctor didnt want to give it to me because she said too many men complained about "not getting it up".  She never said anything about boobs.

Well, I havent had any meds in over three years and use the gym as the blood pressure checker.

works ok, but the breasts are still growing regardless.  so if I wind up getting the Spironolactone I may wind up having them explode.  personally, I dont see any loss, but rather gain.

Again.. Just me.
with spiro you will definitly get bigger. I was on it for fluids and I ended up 46c and I was only on half the max dose. acourse I was taking other meds for different things that also grow boobs such as finasteride and a couple others.. does it bother me to have breasts not t all need to take the meds. thou no longer on spiro

Dudewithboobs

If a concern there is usually an equal to or close enough medication without similar side effects that can be administered or sought out. If it’s not a bother than it’s at least good to know you’re setting yourself up for a potentially growing bust as a result. If no other alternative to the medication for what is needed for than it is still nice to know what to expect in both remedy of the issue of health and side effects that may be. 

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
For the original topic, I have to say yes. I've had breast tissue most of my life, but they have increased in size over the last couple months which brought me here. I had a Dr. appointment this morning because of the growth. The NP was professional, asked if I wore support garments, and went on with the exam; wearing a bra is in my medical records now and I don't know how I feel about that. :)
not the worst thing haveing it in your records. they know you have breast tissue so I would think that you wearing a bra would be the  next step besides the fact that it would probably better for you to support them depending on how big you are

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024