Author Topic: Bras and panties  (Read 2956 times)

Offline BruceC

• Posting Member
  It seems there may be a correlation, (not necessarily a cause and effect relationship), between Gynecomastia and (what is referred to as) transvestic fetishism. It seems likely to me that no small percentage of us dealing with enlarged breast not only accept the situation with grace but may even welcome the legitimate excuse to wear a bra. I state this based on my opinion that more males are deeply and erotically fascinated by the idea of donning lingerie of all sorts than would ever admit to it. I've noticed the aforementioned idea touched on indirectly here and there on the site but not at all elaborated on, understandably, though bra choices of a more lacy variety might serve to validate this idea. I point this out here because it seems plausible to me that an innate desire for feminine undies might well,not only provide a much easier acceptance of feminine breasts but an ability to flip,what would otherwise engender shame into a profoundly joyful reality how ever one  chose to express it. 

Offline MarcoB

• Silver Member
Um... I can't imagine they'd fit very well and be comfortable!  

Offline paulpark21

• Bronze Member
You would be surprised.  There are a lot of men that wear woman's panties which, depending on style and manufacturer, are very comfortable

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
You signed in recently so you reached that opinion based on very limited exposure to the site.

Over time the focus of comments changes considerably. 16 years ago, the precursor of the present site closed and this one opened. Sometimes the focus is on surgery; other times there seems to be more focus on self acceptance. The issue of garments tends to wax and wane as well. 

When the trend is more towards self acceptance, there also seems to be a greater acceptance of bras.. If the trend is more strictly favoring surgery the concept of wearing a bra is frowned upon. 

The one thing I have learned after watching the site for the last 16 years is that any generality will eventually be wrong only to be right again later.

Grandpa Dan

Offline BruceC

• Posting Member
You would be surprised.  There are a lot of men that wear woman's panties which, depending on style and manufacturer, are very comfortable
  Right on paulpark21, It really depends on the fabric and the cut, some snug fitting styles are so stretchy they quite gently surround all the male parts while other styles are so loose and flimsy the material can feel wonderful with the slightest movement.
  Aside from the tactile delights I mention above there are no few among us who derive a (difficult to deny) serious sexual tingle at the mere thought of actually wearing lingerie. I suppose this is not the appropriate place to focus on lingerie and panties per se but I think the association between bras on a practical level and the more erotic aspects of men in lingerie of all sorts, not just bras, is of some interest in the sense that, as paulpark21 mentioned, it seems that no small number of males indulge in wearing panties. For those of us predisposed to wearing "girly undies" developing our own breasts can't help but promote the inclination. I was just wondering how many others find this a somewhat delightful conundrum as opposed to all the shamefulness laid on men with boobs. 

DW20

For me it is ALL about comfort and nothing else

I wear a bra because it stops that awful jiggle and nipple burn
Lace bras are cooler

I do not shave my legs but....... I shave my  very hairy chest at my wife's suggestion that it might be more comfortable and cooler. She said that she herself wouldn't want to cope with a bra and a hairy chest!  As always she was right once my skin got used to the blade. 
It has subsequently become very clear that she had the bedroom in mind as well - I am definitely not complaining. I will draw a veil over that........

In hot weather wearing a skirt is cooler than shorts. If you feel a bit Scottish (i have some Scots  blood) you can even "go commando" more hygienically. Or you can try utility kilts!!!

I wear panties probably around 50% of the time and increasingly. The materials are softer, the elastic far gentler. They also fit my changing shape better and have a far larger selection of sizes so the the chances of a perfect fit are better.

The same goes for trousers especially jeans and semi formal ones.

Sexuality does not enter into it. I am 100% heterosexual MALE and let no one question it. 
I would rather not have developed feminine breasts and shape but I'll be damned if I am going to be uncomfortable in ill fitting clothes as well. 

For a year or two now my boobs have definitely  become good friends rather enemies
I accept all our differences, but this me! 

« Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 10:49:58 AM by DW20 »

Offline HairyKnockers

• Bronze Member
I thought I had heard wacky reasoning for many things but men having gynecomastia correlating at all to crossdressing, oh brother that is a real long reach.  By definition the only way there can be a true correlation is if you can prove a cause and effect relationship, otherwise it is simply coincidence.  That is why we do not use only anecdotal evidence in the sciences to prove anything.

I can understand a male person with large breasts wearing a bra for comfort, especially a sports bra for activities.  But my breasts are easily as large if not larger than yours and I do just fine without a bra.  But if you feel you need one more power to you, but I don't think that is the cause for true crossdressing.

Your wearing women's panties reminds me of a saying my father had when pants were a little tight in the crotch.  "The pants were like a cheap hotel, no ball room!"  I will stick to my boxers thank you. 

Offline BruceC

• Posting Member
Hey HairyKnockers,

You might reconsider the term 'wacky' if you read the whole post and used more correct definitions in your response. Correlation is defined : "a mutual relationship or connection between two or more things". No mention of cause or effect just as I included in my post so ,as you point out, the relationship may well be coincidental. Most would consider bras lingerie and as such would resonate with the transvestic inclinations of those imprinted at the moment in their sexual development when nearly all of us are vulnerable to such powerful physical connections. This sort of thing is not anecdotal and is understandably scary enough, (given social bias against),to be buried and even angrily denied by more inhibited people subject to this condition.

Offline blad

Many of us who cope with our breast tissue by wearing a bra do our best to not be obvious about it. We view it as a garment to give our breast tissue the same support and comfort that woman have had. We may not want surgery but we may want the general comfort that any woman would want from wearing a bra.

It takes a man to accept when he needs a bra.
If the bra fits, wear it.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024