Author Topic: Men Who Need Chest Support, Is There A Sports Bra for Men?  (Read 24924 times)

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
Kinda annoyed.  Finally got enough courage to wear an athletic bra daily.  It really really helps, much less bounce, my breast not laying on my skin, etc.  You all know.

Taking it off and now that it is sagging back to where it was really sucks...  I guess it helps to wear a lot. 

Offline pat

• Posting Member
Bman41, The fact is when you take your bra off gravity takes over, these days I wear my bras 24/7, normal bra during the day, and a sleep/leisure bra to sleep in. Fair enough bras may give you a feminine shape, so what, the main thing that I look for is comfort, and that is the main reason for wearing a bra :) :)   
Patricia

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
I agree, the shape this one is is flattening, so I don't mind.  Comfort is for me. 

Bman41, The fact is when you take your bra off gravity takes over, these days I wear my bras 24/7, normal bra during the day, and a sleep/leisure bra to sleep in. Fair enough bras may give you a feminine shape, so what, the main thing that I look for is comfort, and that is the main reason for wearing a bra :) :)   

Offline kevo

• Posting Member
Hi everyone i admit that i sleep in my bra an aveage of 3-4 days a week now, if my poor nipples have been sore in the day which is getting a lot more now as i am getting more busy in my kind work as i am a handyman/decorater could do in getting some sleep bras which would be better at night, but it looks that i will wearing bras 24/7 in the not to distance future cheers Kev

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
I rarely have nipple issues, but have had from time to time.  To have all the time would be maddening....

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024