Author Topic: Sore when you touch your gyne breasts?  (Read 8418 times)

Offline Again

• Posting Member
Mine are very sore feeling when I touch them.  They hurt if I touch them with enough pressure.  Anyone else experience this with gyne?  Thanks and God bless all of you who suffer with this torturous condition.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
A certain amount of sensitivity is to be expected.

You did not say your nipples were sensitive, you said they were sore.  I do not consider soreness to be normal but think it would be a good reason to see the Doctor.

Generally speaking soreness is a sign that the tissues are being stimulated in some way. It could be a sign of active growth for example. It also could be rather meaningless, but I think that if a person is going to make a mistake it is best to err on the side of safety. Make an appointment.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Raider Fan

• Gold Member
Soreness, sensitivity, pain......it doesn't matter what it's called, it's common with gyne.  The "discomfort" typically occurs when the gyne is in an active (or beginning) state, and indicates the gland is growing. 

As I understand it, this condition is really no different than that experienced by girls when they first start to develop.  Their developing boobs hurt, too.  It hurts initially, but eventually the pain goes away. 

DrBermant

Mine are very sore feeling when I touch them.  They hurt if I touch them with enough pressure.  Anyone else experience this with gyne?  Thanks and God bless all of you who suffer with this torturous condition.

Sore tissue, tenderness, pain are all possible Symptoms of Gynecomastia, but they also can be signs of other issues best examined by a knowledgeable physician. Gland under hormonal stimulation in both men and women, becomes tender and swollen. It is the swelling that makes such gland unstable. Once the stimulation passes, swelling can go down.

Body Shaping Garments can provide temporary contouring and stabilize tender tissue during activities until the underlying problem can be resolved.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline Again

• Posting Member
Thanks for the replies.  Sorry it took me so long to get back, I don't like to dwell on this plus I have seemingly a hundred other health issues just as bad or worse than gyne.  So I can't see the doctor for this, I have to pick and choose which health issues I get looked at.  

Great to know that the tissue could be growing more  >:(

My daughter is 3 years old, goes to the beach every year twice, for a week each time, and I've never been to the beach with her because of this gyne crap.  She is a very important part of my life and I can't explain to her why I don't go.

Mine is drug induced (subutex which is an opioid, and valium), and I cannot get off the subutex for anything.  It causes severe depression (been on it for 5 years) although it didn't start out that way and my doctor painted a very rosy picture of what long term use would be like.  The depression gets much worse if I go down the slightest bit.

Need dental work done, have 2 spots on my penis that no doctor knows what it is except that its not an STD.  Triglycerides are too high.  I sleep 14 hours a day (subutex related I'm sure).  I'm in and out of hypo thyrodism.  Just to name a few problems.  At least I don't have cancer.  Still thankful for what I have too.  Thanks again.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
You may have given an important clue in your recent post. Hypothyroidism  might be a contributing factor in the Gynecomastia.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024