Author Topic: 2 months post-op: Surgery 7/30/15 - Dr. Cruise Newport Beach (Pics)  (Read 9139 times)

Offline moving_on

• Posting Member
Hey there, pretty much a year since I had the operation done. Been meaning to update this a couple months ago, but been busy with moving and starting a new job and blah blah blah. Anyway, here's how my healing ended up after about a year and probably remain for the most part. Here's the standard front pic and trying to keep my arm from messing with the curvature of my chest. The other pic is if you're interested in the wrinkling that'll probably be there after the surgery when you flex your chest.
My story and being post-op 12 months now (w/pics)
https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=31215.0

Offline moving_on

• Posting Member
Here are the angles that mattered to me and I feel had the biggest impact on my silhouette. Again, I'm happy with how it looks. The tan is what happens when you drive several hours in a tank top with the windows down, just fyi

Offline moving_on

• Posting Member
Some closer pics of the actual scars, including the JP drain sites on the lateral sides of my chest.

Offline moving_on

• Posting Member
So that's pretty much it. I hope the images helped. Tried to get meaningful angles and no trick lighting. Overall, I feel I healed as expected. I didn't think the scars would vanish, but they aren't horrible. Right side still looks better than the left side. Still have a little extra scar tissue around the left incision. The numbness/tingling in my lower chest isn't as bad, but still around when rubbing it. No funny sensations or pain working out or anything.

Also, just skimmed through the thread and it's kinda crazy looking back at this and seeing myself before. I feel I've moved on past the image I had of myself most of my life and truly able to be comfortable in my skin. I wish you all the best outcome with your experience, be it embracing this, trying to have the surgery or in recovery.

Offline cky2k

• Bronze Member
Results are amazing! Id be very happy if mine turn out the same. Im 3 months in and liking the results so far however I have a few little concerns that I hope will resolve over time.  

Thanks for sharing your experience!

DB

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024