Author Topic: Surgery with Karidis may 2018  (Read 1737 times)

Offline Poolparty1

Hi guys.
New here but for years this has been a nice place to ghost and listen. Finally I took the plunge after years of just dreaming.
Best thing I did and went with Karidis. I'm around 10 days post op so if you have questions or need to ask anything please feel free.

Offline PositionQ

• Posting Member
Hello mate hope you're recovering well, I have a few questions for you.

1) how much is the surgery altogether? I know it has been asked before but the price keeps changing. I know the consultation fee is 200 and overall it should be around 5500 but is that inclusive of the consultation fee? Also when people say bloods do they just mean a normal blood test or is there further tests? I have read that mammograms might be taken, is this generally the case or only in a select few?

2) how soon after the consultation did you have your surgery? Would it be smart for me to have my consultation now if I wanted to book a date in August?

3) how soon can you go back to lifting heavy in the gym?

4) what does karidis do in his consultation? I have read that it's a short and sweet affair but does he actually feel the area and examine it during that period?

5) have you encountered any scar tissue?

6) how has recovery been overall? I don't intend to tell anybody about the surgery so is 2 weeks long enough to recover and act normal?

Sorry for all the questions but anything you can tell me helps!

Offline Mike12345

• Posting Member
Any before and after pics?
There's no way I would pay over 5k for this. The prices are getting really ridiculous for this now, it should only be 2-3k, especially for Type 1 cases under local.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024