Author Topic: Androgyny, hermaphroditism, coincidence? more indicators...  (Read 3478 times)

Brdy64

Had to Google Turp and sounds tough. Hope health and all is going alright.
Ouch! 😳

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
Mammogram reveals no cancer
Yea
Regards, Bob
Regards, Bob

Brdy64

Brdy64

Interesting that the big toe on a female is supposed to be inset slightly according to the graph. 
Mine is 🤔

Hormonal stew?

Offline taxmapper

Brdy64

Well here ya go..:

Yup, yours too. 
My feet are very swollen due to sitting down all day, but the heavy curvature of the arch side of the foot is also present much like yours. Coupled with inset big toes, and our feet fit the 'female' foot pattern. 🤔

Offline HeldUp

• Silver Member
Iā€™ve always had issues with shoes because my heels would never ā€œfitā€, I would have too much movement of the heel in the shoe. Looking at that diagram and reading into some of the supporting literature, I seem to have a more female foot: narrow heel, higher arch, shorter outerfoot, and slightly inset big toe. I donā€™t think there is a Female foot and a Male foot, but based on the averages there may be something to trying on a pair from across the isle to compare.  

Brdy64

I have two pairs of shoes at the moment. I find that my women's shoes fit me best. They just hold my feet like a glove. 
My men's shoes are more suitable for bad weather, but I'll be shopping across the isle when they wear out. 😉

Offline taxmapper

Iā€™ve always had issues with shoes because my heels would never ā€œfitā€, I would have too much movement of the heel in the shoe. Looking at that diagram and reading into some of the supporting literature, I seem to have a more female foot: narrow heel, higher arch, shorter outerfoot, and slightly inset big toe. I donā€™t think there is a Female foot and a Male foot, but based on the averages there may be something to trying on a pair from across the isle to compare. 
Because I'm outdoors alot, trying to find hiking boots that fit.  I have always had issues with my feet and flat arches. 

also severe pronation that causes my ankle to sharply twist inward causing spraines. 

I love merrels et-all, but now am going to Bearpaw. 
one pair that I purchased are actually lifted heels that re-aligns my spine and prevents the arch pain I experienced for so long. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024