Author Topic: Just an idea  (Read 2781 times)

Offline moto39

• Posting Member
Ok today I was thinking,  if there is no pills to take to make nipples less puffier, then maybe there is a cream or something ex. Icy Hot(does not work though, it is weird, dont try icy hot). But I am trying to think of something that will be cool to the touch, and that would last cause all that really shows on me shirtless is puffy nipples, and if i can get rid of, or hide those then maybe it can be good.

Offline soccerplaya

• Bronze Member
I wonder what girls think of puffy nipples? lol

Offline moto39

• Posting Member
Hm, thats a toughy. I dont think they would like it too much though. Hey soccerplaya how are you liken the idea of trying to find some stuff to shrink em, any ideas?
« Last Edit: January 28, 2006, 07:48:20 PM by moto39 »

Offline moto39

• Posting Member
Hey just thought of something, skin tightening cream, nipples are skin, just a thought.

Offline soccerplaya

• Bronze Member
hmmm... good idea, how much does that stuff cost?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The girls pay little to no attention.  They have their own problems after all.

Many years ago some friends thought they would have some fun with me so they fixed me up for a blind date with a very flat chested girl.  So flat chested was she that my breasts were larger than hers.  We actually became very close friends.  She wished she had larger breasts and I told her it would please me greatly if I could give her mine.  She was a nurse and I was a USAF medic.

That would have been in the late 1950's and modern breast surgery did not yet exist for either men or women.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2006, 10:51:10 PM by Paa_Paw »
Grandpa Dan

Offline moto39

• Posting Member
Heres a link to some products, http://www.skinenergizer.com/body.htm I might run to Walgreens and see if I can find something, or even try prep H.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024