Author Topic: Going on a date tommorow =[  (Read 2845 times)

Offline Judgement_Day

Well, its going to be my first date tommorow. She likes me, and I will be asking her out tommorow. The problem is, we are going to her house after the movies and  I am SO nervous what will happen. She likes "hooking up" and sex and stuff even though im a guy ... I still dont really want to do it because I feel she would make fun of me for my gyno =/  I am going to be SO nervous its not even funny. Why cant I just be like any other boyfriend why cant I just enjoy life for one god damn time. WHY? ME!

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Calm down Casanova.  We've all been there. It's usually nowhere near as bad as you think.

If your gyno was a concern for her, she probably wouldn't be going out on a date with you.

Don't think just because she's never seen you with your shirt off that she doesn't know.

It's probably no big deal to her.

I always hammered one out before a date if i was too nervous about my gyne and thought that maybe we would get intimate.

Be smart.

« Last Edit: November 08, 2006, 04:54:56 PM by jc71 »

Offline flex1appeal

One thing, oddly enough, I never worried about was what a girl thought that was interested in me with regards to my gyno. I guess cause I've seen girls (good looking ones at that) who have been with guys with obvious gyno (usually cause they were obese) and seen how unphased they were by it. Girls don't usually care about that stuff as much as we think they do. I have learned that. My concern with having gyno only revolves around me as a person and what I think about having it. I fixed it for me and not because it hindered my dating life. Just relax and enjoy yourself and let the night take it's course. If she truely likes you it won't matter. Trust me bro!

Offline snugs

• Posting Member
Chicks don't notice. When I told my girlfriend about my surgery she thought i was crazy - she didn't see anything wrong with me at all. She's seen me shirtless plenty of times in plenty of positions (:D) to have noticed.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2006, 04:15:11 PM by snugs »

Offline snugs

• Posting Member

You are only fooling yourself if you think chicks don't notice.  She was just being nice to you because she likes you.  

Some do, most do not.

If you knew how upset my girlfriend was at me for having "a surgery i didn't need" you'd understand.

Offline Spleen

Most guys are nervous before a date anyway.  Most chicks won't notice your chest 'cause if you've gotten that far they're more focused on, uh, other parts of the male anatomy.  Have fun.

Offline norfar1

• Posting Member
don't bang loose girls... damn that filter!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2006, 09:12:20 AM by norfar1 »

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
 :D  Tell her I said HELLO   and to stop calling me LOL

kidding bro.... just be cool...
« Last Edit: November 20, 2006, 04:56:23 PM by rocketrob »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024