Author Topic: good idea  (Read 3418 times)

Offline tnel00son

• Silver Member
I made a recent post asking if there was any ways that i could get rid of my gyne. a good friend of mine made a pretty good suggestion for me, since i dont have a horrible case of gyne (more like just puffy nipples), he said i should just do whatever i can to get a perfect washboard stomach, like completely marvelous abs and to just get my chest muscles as defined as a i can, so even if i do have puffy nipples people wont notice them, instead they will notice the great stomach ill have. its probably gonna take a while, ill have to get my BF down from 22% to around 10ish to get to that point but i certainly have the time and am determined enough. if anyone has any knowledge of good diets for losing  weight and gaining definition thta would be very helpful! thanks
« Last Edit: March 17, 2005, 10:45:16 AM by tnel00son »

Offline Daveo

• Silver Member
  • Surgery with Dr. Bermant January 28, 2005
In my opinion, this website is the best there is on fitness.  On my my favorites.  It's very similar to the support of this board, maybe even better.  www.johnstonefitness.com

Offline Spleen

I got as low as 8 or 9% body fat (by caliper test) and still wasn't rocking a six-pack.  It's no guarantee.  Honestly, unless you're rocking very female-looking breasts it's unlikely that anyone will notice/care.

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
Its won't do nothing. I tried losing weight, gaining weight (muscle) its still there. It makes a better than average body look worse.

Don't let me stop you though! Work out very hard. Build a nice body, arms shoulders etc. Get that 6 pack abs.
Having the gynecomastia motivated me soo much to get the rest of my body top notch.
When you finally decide to have the surgery, you are set! I have'nt worked out in about 1 month. I still look the same muscle wise.

In hs I was top 3 in the state for strength. Im not saying what year, cause than you can look me up on the internet. I don't want anyone knowing who I am.. 8)

Without having the gyne, I would still be a skinny, weak boy. Having gyne gave me motivation that I cannot even put into words, to work out hard.

Hang in there. In the meantime let out all your insecurities with you chest, angery, saddness, embarrisment out on the weights! Get in good shape, so when you finally have the operation you will look perfect afterwards!

Vaio
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline Seattle000

• Bronze Member
Workout is great. Just because of my gyne I’ve been going to the gym between 3 and 5 times a week for the past 6 years. While my body looks pretty nice I wasn’t able to get rid of the gynecomastia completely. It’s possible that you have a milder case (mine was pretty mild too) so workout itself will help. In my case my “chest” wasn’t getting any better. At the beginning of this year I realized that no matter how hard I work out, I won’t solve the problem and I had a surgery earlier this week. Work out for some time and see where it takes you. If you don’t feel any better about what you see try chatting with a plastic surgeon. For me it was the only way to the end of embarrassment.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
what vaio said about being in the top 3 in the state for strength reminded me of something.  i'm not a police officer but about 10 years ago i was thinking about it and attended a physical fitness and written knowledge test given by the local police department for those who are thinking about going to the academy and joining the force.  

Long story short, one of the many exercises was push-ups. They made you touch your chest to the floor and lock out on the way up.  They had a little buzzer on the floor that would make a noise only if your chest hit it. All the exercises were timed.  I ended up with 72 push ups in 1 minute (the most of 30 guys).  Today, I  am weak and will struggle to do 10.  

My point is, I was so obsessed with training my chest that I was really strong, but still had horrible gyne.

O to be a kid again.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2005, 07:09:19 AM by jc71 »

Offline tnel00son

• Silver Member
i just got back from the doctor today. he recommended me to a surgeon so it looks like ill have it done within a month or so. thanks alot for all your help guys!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024