Author Topic: So whats the total cost I am looking at  (Read 2376 times)

Offline WackWack

• Posting Member
Whats the total cost i am looking at? I really want to get this done now! This thing is killing my confidence and made me really shy which has force me to avoid girls that are interested in me. I did everything to get rid of it, lost weight same deal, It has discouraged me from working out as much as I use to which led to adding some pounds(plan on  losing them again). It doesn't help that I am 6'4 and noticeable. I am 19 turning 20 in about 6 months and going to my junior in college next fall and I don't want to have this thing holding me down.

I have already talk to my parents but they can't afford it  and also they don't want me to get a job because of my engineering major and I really don't want to wait until I am 22 to get out of this misery. I don't use loans for schools because of grants and scholarships. So I can use some of that money and possibly get help from my sister.

Can I get a loan to get this done also?

DrBermant

Whats the total cost i am looking at? I really want to get this done now! This thing is killing my confidence and made me really shy which has force me to avoid girls that are interested in me. I did everything to get rid of it, lost weight same deal, It has discouraged me from working out as much as I use to which led to adding some pounds(plan on  losing them again). It doesn't help that I am 6'4 and noticeable. I am 19 turning 20 in about 6 months and going to my junior in college next fall and I don't want to have this thing holding me down.

I have already talk to my parents but they can't afford it  and also they don't want me to get a job because of my engineering major and I really don't want to wait until I am 22 to get out of this misery. I don't use loans for schools because of grants and scholarships. So I can use some of that money and possibly get help from my sister.

Can I get a loan to get this done also?

Cost of Gynecomastia Surgery depends on the problem to be treated, skill of the surgeon, varies about the world.  Discount surgery may end up much more expensive if not done well and revision surgery is needed.  Our office like many others, can direct patients to services that offer loans.  Jane is my office manager and is better able to discuss specifics about costs and payment options.  She can normally be reached at our office by phone Monday - Friday 9-5 Eastern Time at (804) 748-7737.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline Twin Peaks

• Silver Member
If you're in the US, you can probably expect to pay between $5,000 and $8,000 depending on the doctor.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024