Author Topic: Caught with bra strap/outline  (Read 1508 times)

Offline 40Cofficeguy89

• Posting Member
Anyone ever been caught or been told by a significant other/friend that they can see your bra straps or outline? 

I’ve accepted mentally that it’s something I physically need and wear one 7days a week. But I still do try to conceal well and am sometimes wondering I wonder if anyone saw or noticed . 

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
I just take for granted that my bra outline will be noticable under my blouses, just like other women's bra outlines are noticable "if you look". 

Most people are too busy with their own lives to really care even if they happened to notice. 

I just make sure my straps and band are always covered because I think exposed straps look tacky. 
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline blad

Around the home I may wear some lighter shirts I still have that will moderately but definitly show the bra outline. But only my wife will see me in these. Otherwise the pattern button down shirts I usually wear are quit good at disguising  the bra outlines. There is no disguising feeling the bra during a hug or pat on the back, or the outline of the bust line. 
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Johndoe1

I have no doubt the outline of my bra across my back is visible. I like to wear my underband fairly tight to give maximum support and with the size bras I wear, the underband and straps are wider and thicker with some bras having 4 rows of hooks and the straps have built up padding for the shoulders so if my top gets in a bind, the outline can be plainly visible, like you see with some larger women. I have never had any comments made about my bra outline. I have had a couple of female friends who know on occasion compliment my chest presentation in an act of support and solidarity.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
"I have never had any comments made about my bra outline. I have had a couple of female friends who know on occasion compliment my chest presentation in an act of support and solidarity."

This was my experience as well  for about 15 years before transitioning. I wore a blouse or top that came from either a ladies clothing store or department. I wore a 36D when I graduated from high school so there was no hiding what i had. I wasn’t embarrassed by my bra or the reasons that I wore one. I had no reservations about shopping or being fitted for my bras.

Most people never reacted to seeing me with a distinctive outline of my bras. The people who knew me also knew why I wore a bra. The people who didn’t, either didn’t notice or didn’t care.

♥️Sophie♥️

Offline taxmapper

Not a word. 

But I also learned color matching quickly and ways to camouflage such. 

Offline HeldUp

• Silver Member
I am fairly confident a long time friend saw right down my shirt as I was putting on shoes. Oops! There was that brief lull in conversation as he took time to process the data, but he didn't say anything we continued to have a good evening.

Offline Johndoe1

I am fairly confident a long time friend saw right down my shirt as I was putting on shoes. Oops! There was that brief lull in conversation as he took time to process the data, but he didn't say anything we continued to have a good evening.
As it should be.

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
I have had the down shirt look also. Caught a man at Walmart looking one time and a woman at the shoe store.
Oops is right...oh well🤷
When you get use to wearing a bra everyday, it is real easy to forget that you are wearing one and that’s when those little accidental flashes happen.
But I am done fretting about it. I wear a bra...so what...true?...why should we worry

Online Justagirl💃

Had a co worker a couple weeks ago that i'm a bit of work best friends with walk by and just pat my shoulder walking by to say good morning and definitely felt my strap. She walked over an hour or so later to tell me a joke about something and leaned in and put her hand on my back and when leaving after telling the joke rubbed the back a little as if to confirm what she is feeling. She just gave me a small "that's unexpected and interesting" smirk but didn't say anyhting and hasn't since.
Two of the girls I'm good friends with will sneak up behind me and "snap" my bra straps. 

One of the CNA's and one participant. 

EVERYONE knows I wear a bra, so I'm expected to have my bra outline visible. 🤭

Offline HeldUp

• Silver Member
Had a co worker a couple weeks ago that i'm a bit of work best friends with walk by and just pat my shoulder walking by to say good morning and definitely felt my strap. She walked over an hour or so later to tell me a joke about something and leaned in and put her hand on my back and when leaving after telling the joke rubbed the back a little as if to confirm what she is feeling. She just gave me a small "that's unexpected and interesting" smirk but didn't say anyhting and hasn't since.
Two of the girls I'm good friends with will sneak up behind me and "snap" my bra straps.

What is the Junior High?! ;)

Online Justagirl💃

Well, today was a bra moment!

I had chest pains at the center today and they carted me in for and EKG and others tests. 

The doctor was checking my heart and lungs when he reached over and pulled one cup back to peek inside stating: "that is all you in there". 
That caught me a bit off guard. 

EKG was slightly off (right branch block), and tachycardia with high BP. Not bad enough to be sent to ER this time, so I'm okay. 

But they doctor's comment was quite funny.

Online Justagirl💃

Nothing wrong with having a bit of fun. 🤭

Offline Johndoe1

I have found that women who you have a relationship of some type are cool like that. I think it may be rooted in common experience. You understand a piece of her life men don't know. I wouldn't be surprised if that doesn't strengthen your friendship with her. And that should be a good thing for you. 

Offline HeldUp

• Silver Member

Nothing wrong with having a bit of fun. 🤭
Should have been "What is this? Junior High?" Typing too fast, but it was all in good fun--hence the smilie ;). "Good friends" playing around shows trust and understanding. It's definitely a good thing and I'm kinda jealous! :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024