Author Topic: Miserable life  (Read 2401 times)

Offline gynecomastiavictim

• Posting Member
Hey everyone

My story started when I was a kid, I was a very fat  one. At the age of 15, I lost a lot of weight. As a result I developed the gyne. I had to put up with it until I was 20. Then I decided that I had to do something about it. So, I went to a general doctor and he done some tests. the tests revealed that everything was normal as far as hormones and what have you. So, he referred me to a PS. The PS recommended doing a surgery. I came out of the surgery with what I consider now a perfect result. After a while, I started feeling that the nipple in the left hand side was popping out more than the one in the right hand side. I consulted the PS and he did not recommend anything to be done as he thought that I had a perfect result. He even referred me to another PS which concluded the same thing. I insisted on having something done. He did a revision surgery where he removed a little pit more from both sides, I don' even know why . I came out of that surgery with a very bad result. The left hand side was really popping out especially the nipple. The PS refused to do any further corrections. So, I went to another PS. This guy wasn't profissional because he agreed on doing whatever I asked for, which was removing a little pit from beneath the nipple in the left hand side. This surgery left me with an indentation at the nipple area and on the side of the left hand side of my chest. I also had folded nipple in the left hand side. Now, when I am naked, it is not so obvious exept for the scar and the folded nipple. But, when I wear my clothes it is so obvious that the two sides of my chest are not consistent, with my left hand side really popping out. Now I wish I have the result of the first surgery. So, does anybody knows of anything that can be done to correct this. Now, I am living a very miserable life. I don't go out more often except for work , which I am doing poor at just beacause of this problem. Please help.. :'(  .. By the way I am 31, married and have two kids. So, if it wasn't for this I would be living a very happy life...
got tired of being discarded

Offline Tired

• Bronze Member
I agree with Graham_ashes on this one too.
If you have a wife and 2 kids, some inconsistencies after 2 surgeries on your chest is a minor problem in the grand scheme of things. I guess that can be said about gyne in general, as it is purely superficial. But still, your gyne problem does not seem to be that serious. (hey anyone with gyne that can get a wife in the first place shouldnt worry about it)  :P

If you could post some pictures, we could be certain about it though.

• Posting Member
Thanks a lot guys for the support. I wish I found this site right at the begining. But, I think this was not a round like 13 years ago when I had my first surgery.  >:(You're right I may have body dismorphic disorder. But, right now I can see the dent. I even went to a plastic surgeon in my area and he also could see the dent. But, he couldn't offer any solution. So, I figured out it might have been out of his speciality.  ??? . I have seen some cases in Dr. Bermant web site that looked similar to my case where Dr. Bermant advised that their case are unrepairable. I will try to post some pictures.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2006, 12:45:45 AM by gynecomastiavictim »

Offline webster

• Silver Member
Hey gynecomastiavictim,
At the risk of sounding obvious, have U thought about hitting the gym with the aim of building up some solid pecs? I know with wife & kids its hard to find the time....

But it might be worth trying to bulk up the muscles over your chest. That should help even out uneven fat distribution and at least this way things are under your control. Doing any more surgery sounds like a total gamble IMO.

ATB. Webster.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2006, 02:33:16 AM by webster »

• Posting Member
I have tried bulding muscles in my chest. But, the more muscles I have, the more obvious it is.  

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024