Author Topic: Dr Bermant please advise  (Read 1463 times)

Offline jsbaz

• Posting Member
I had Lipo only the first time and it didn't work very well.  I am having my revision next week and the PS will do both Excision and Lipo.  He said that the incision will be at the base of my pec, and not under the nipple.  Is this OK?  I questioned him about this and he said that he will have better access to the gland.

Please advise

Thanks

DrBermant

I had Lipo only the first time and it didn't work very well.  I am having my revision next week and the PS will do both Excision and Lipo.  He said that the incision will be at the base of my pec, and not under the nipple.  Is this OK?  I questioned him about this and he said that he will have better access to the gland.

Please advise

Thanks

With my Dynamic Technique for Gynecomastia Male Breast Reduction, I typically prefer access at the edge of the areola.  This permits me to select from an artist's pallet of surgical tools.  However, I prefer to individualize each of my patients' sculpture based on the problem to correct. 

What needs to be done for any one specific Revision Gynecomastia Surgery is better determined by someone familiar with that individual problem as determined by evaluation and examination.  Picking your surgeon is like picking an artist. 

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024