Author Topic: So should I buy 'diet aid of questionable value' or 'diet aid of questionable value' or not?  (Read 2228 times)

Offline Email

• Posting Member
I guess most of you know about these pills, there is a lot on the internet about them. But still I'm in doubt. I got liposuction something about 2 or 3 months ago, my chest looks better, but they could look better. So what do you say, should I buy a bottle or not? I'm worried about side effects that they may have. Do you think they will have any side effects? Has anybody actually tried any of them in here? And one other question: which one should I buy? 'diet aid of questionable value' or 'diet aid of questionable value'?

Thanks in advance

Offline Email

• Posting Member
Um....why was 'diet aid of questionable value' changed to 'diet aid of questionable value' ?

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
Um....why was 'diet aid of questionable value' changed to 'diet aid of questionable value' ?

It's censored :P A scam obviously.

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
none of those pills will do shit for you... they are a rip off and everyone on this board will tell you the same thing.  many have ignored this advice and tried them anyways only to come back and admit that it was a scam. save your money, there's no magic pills.

Offline GPTkid

• Posting Member
hey don't listen to none of these ppl....im using g-y-n-e-x-i-n right now, but i would go with 'diet aid of questionable value' b/c it comes with "chest Coach" or somethin like dat....its a well known program created by this this guy(well known) that had gyno....thats the best deal so go with that

Offline Don Won I

• Bronze Member
I get pissed every time I see one of these threads pop up. Can't a filter be made to stop people from posting this crap?

It will not work.
It never will work.
It never ever will work.

The end.

Offline GPTkid

• Posting Member
mine is goin down!!! ima post before and after pics when done!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024