Author Topic: How to hide man boobs for the time being?  (Read 51011 times)

Offline Copespo

• Gold Member
Do you guys have any tips on how to do this? I am getting my surgery in december this year but until then Im going to europe and I want to hide them as much as possible....so whats the tricks u guys use? I usually put on really tight tank top....but those get lose and then u got ur boobs showing again, is there anything that stays tight 100% time...like does under armor work?
Lose 10 (kg) by August... Achieved
Lose 5 (kg) by Mid-September.....Achieved
Gain 20 (lb) in Muscle by December.......Achieved, Gained 24lb in Muscle
Gynecomastia Consultation October 17, 08......Complete

Surgery Completed January 8th, 2009 with Dr. Elliot Jacobs in NYC!

irish lad

its a tricky one depends what your condition is like..i just wear something tight under my orignal t shirt

Offline Copespo

• Gold Member
well I have gyno and chest fat...but I dont have breasts.... Im gonna take pics soon... but basically if I get my nipples hard and tighten my chest muscles u can barley tell I have gyno or fat...it looks like a big muscle... Im just wondering if under armor works...I knew this one guy that used to work with me, and he had moobs and started wearing under armor and I couldn't tell he had it anymore until I realized the guy wore under armor...

Offline runamillionmiles

• Posting Member
i use a tight tank top every now and then...but my weapon of choice is extra tight underarmor...the walmart brand works great if you want to save some bucks...

Offline Angel_of_Death

• Silver Member
Under Armor did wonders for me. I live in Montreal and bought them regularly at Sports Experts.

Offline King_V

• Posting Member
Self adhesive bandages work great. I have puffy nipples too, but because they are so soft you can basically strap a bandage over them to the side of your pecs and they will look absolutely normal when wearing t-shirts.

Offline donnieosmond

• Bronze Member

Offline mannyman742

• Silver Member
In my case, a moderate protrusion with puffy nipples, wearing my size in youth T shirts works wonders. I wear a size medium mens, so I tried a youth medium, nike T-Shirt, and it works great.  I do wear under armor as well, but unless you're going to tuck it into your pants the T's have a tendency to ride up.

DrBermant

Do you guys have any tips on how to do this? I am getting my surgery in december this year but until then Im going to europe and I want to hide them as much as possible....so whats the tricks u guys use? I usually put on really tight tank top....but those get lose and then u got ur boobs showing again, is there anything that stays tight 100% time...like does under armor work?

Sports garments just do not have enough power to stabilize gynecomastia deformity of the male chest, especially in animation. You can see pictures of the male chest compression garments I prefer and how effective they hide gynecomastia here.  My patients awaiting stabilization before surgery who had used other garments tell me that the garments I prefer are in a different league.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline Copespo

• Gold Member

Sports garments just do not have enough power to stabilize gynecomastia deformity of the male chest, especially in animation. You can see pictures of the male chest compression garments I prefer and how effective they hide gynecomastia here.  My patients awaiting stabilization before surgery who had used other garments tell me that the garments I prefer are in a different league.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD

HA awesome, Dr. B replied...is there a place where I can purchase this for the time being...?

DrBermant

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD

HA awesome, Dr. B replied...is there a place where I can purchase this for the time being...?

Yes, following the link above will lead to this page where you can learn more about and purchase male chest compression garments.  There are other styles you can find on that page, but that one has been the most popular.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD

Offline lonestar

JUST GO TO GOOGLE AND TYPE IN "CHESTFXSTORE". 

THESE ARE THE BEST SHIRTS ON THE MARKET AND YOU HAVE GOT TO GIVE THEM A TRY.

THEY LOOK LIKE REGULAR T SHIRTS BUT THEY FLATTEN YOUR MAN BOOBS!

Offline HaroldBooth

Depends how pronounced the problem is. I tried several methods including wearing a thick t-shirt under my clothes and wearing a t-shirt 2 sizes too small. Because I am not huge in size overall I found that wearing extra layers helps but not too practical in winter. (Jumpers still take on the imperfect shape)

Came across an interesting vest-shirt which I now wear. I have two and wear one whilst the other is in the wash. Its made by a small UK company called funkybod. I took a chance on the first one as it seemed a bit gimmicky at first but the result is amazing. I think because the padding peters out to nothing at the edges and its all stitched. It covers the problem and seems completely natural. I've taken to wearing one most of the time now. They are not too tight and I forget I'm wearing one.

The website is funkybod.com  I bought mine by phoning up and arranging to collect it but they sell them online now. Hope this info is useful.

Offline jason9386

i found some good compression shirts on amazon from a company called G2. I've been wearing them for 7 months since my surgery. Even after going through the wash, they don't lose they're shape. They're discreet too, you can see the outline under a tee shirt but it doesn't draw attention.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024