Author Topic: Surgery with Fielding  (Read 2179 times)

Offline HamiltonBBer

I've just had my surgery about a week ago with Dr.Fielding and after taking off my bandages tonight I am ecstatic beyond belief. 

I've had a gynecomastia problem for as long as I remember which developed during puberty.  I've always had very puffy, cone shaped nipples and very large and prominent fat deposits.  It's always been a soft spot for me, especially since I'm into bodybuilding. I've always been asked when I would compete and I would just think of whatever lie I could to cover up my condition. 

When I unwrapped the bandages tonight I was in fear of what I may find underneath the vest, but to my very pleasant surprise I couldn't have asked for my chest to look better.  Even though it has only been a week I am very happy with the work that Fielding has done for me and I would recommend him to anybody.   I look forward to the near future with watching further improvement in my shape.  I will no longer have to find clothing that hides my gyno, I'll feel much more comfortable at work(which happens to be as a gym manager) and i'll finally feel comfortable in the bedroom and not want to keep my undershirt on while having sex. 

I'm very appreciative of the advice that I have been reading on this board for quite some time for others and for the direction that I found to Dr.Fielding himself. 

I'll try to find some before pictures to post with the afters that I have taken to show the difference.  I didn't take any prior to the surgery since I've never had topless pictures and I just didn't want to look at them, but now I regret not taking any.   
« Last Edit: May 27, 2008, 01:39:49 AM by HamiltonBBer »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Congrats dude!

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024