Author Topic: nukem2k5  (Read 2306 times)

Offline laurier

• Posting Member
I just saw your pics and they are easily the best results I have seen.  What kind of things did your doctor talk about, that I should look to hear from Dr. Fielding in my consultation Monday?  Did he talk about hiding the scar within the nipple?  Anything you can tell me about what he said would be wonderful; your pics are awesome!

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Did he talk about hiding the scar within the nipple?  

Dr. Fielding does a great job with incision placement for optimum scar camouflage. My scars are barely noticeable!  ;)

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline laurier

• Posting Member
Oh ya Bambu?
Right now I'm trying to decide between Fielding or spending a lot of money on Lista for a guarantee of no scar on my nipples.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Oh ya Bambu?
Right now I'm trying to decide between Fielding or spending a lot of money on Lista for a guarantee of no scar on my nipples.

Yep...   ;)

I'm very happy with how my areola scars have healed up.

I went with JCF because of the fee issue alone. Money is tight for me right now and as you know, OHIP pays for a major chunk of the operation fee when you opt for Fielding.

Are you light skinned or dark skinned? I have heard that  with dark skinned people their scars are much more noticeable than that of lighter skinned people.

Would U like me to take a close-up pic of one of my areolas so you can have a look at how well the incision healed up?

John.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2005, 08:46:57 PM by Bambu »

Offline Vizia

• Silver Member
  • (.Y.)
Although I'm not 100& satisfied with my results (could be that I desire perfection too much) I have to admit that I do not have ANY scars. But I DO have stretch marks from workin' out back in the day. Go figure.
"God is dead" - Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead" - God

Offline laurier

• Posting Member
Yes please Bambu, that would be much appreciated.  I am light-skinned, by the way.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Yes please Bambu, that would be much appreciated.

Okay, I have just posted two areola close-up shots on my Pics Page. You'll have to scroll down to the bottom of the Page. They are the last two pics....

What do you think? Can you see the scars?

John.

Offline Achilles

• Silver Member
Bambu, that's incredible!!  The only way I can see them is if I stare and the only thing i see is a line.  I'm really happy to see that as I will be going with Fielding as well (I know we all heal differently, but still!).

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Bambu, that's incredible!!  The only way I can see them is if I stare and the only thing i see is a line.  I'm really happy to see that as I will be going with Fielding as well (I know we all heal differently, but still!).

Achilles....

Yeah, the RHS areola scar is a tad more prominent than the LHS. But still, if you didn't know that the scars were there, you would never notice them.  :D

You are in good hands with JCF!     HE-DA-MAN....

John.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2005, 11:11:33 AM by Bambu »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024