Author Topic: 6 month mark - recovery seems to be going backwards???  (Read 4576 times)

Offline PremPuffs

• Posting Member
  • Time to get if off your chest....
Greetings all

It has now been over 6 months since my surgery with Mr Levick and to be honest things seem to have been going backwards in the last 2 months. For the first 4 months, the swelling decreased and I got to a point where I was comfortable and pretty flat. But whether it has been due to sleeping on my stomach again or the fact I am pushing my max on the bench press, the swelling has come back. I am at the point now that I had reached approximately 2 weeks after surgery. My nipples are puffy and there is considerable scar tissue/gland under the nipples. Despite vigorous massage, there seems to be no improvement and in fact the opposite.

I will book to go see Mr Levick to find out what the beef is but at the moment pretty confused... Here are some pics

http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/5322269

The dates are below the photos and it's clear to see my results are far flatter at the 4 month mark than today's.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline PremPuffs

• Posting Member
  • Time to get if off your chest....

Offline Chilli

• Posting Member
I think your lookin pretty good to be honest, obviously there has been a build up of muscle which you can easily see in the upper pecs. But at the end of the day its how you feel good luck with seeing Mr Levick again!

This does make me wonder when i get my surgery, are my expectations too high? I want to be very flat and then workout like yourself and get the "dream" body

Offline Diesel

• Posting Member
Well apparently The Rock had it - look at him.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 08:28:34 PM by Diesel »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024