Author Topic: What are the chances?  (Read 5070 times)

Offline Goyito

I've had gynecomastia since I was 14, and i've always assumed it was due to puberty.
I am just turning 16, have talked to my parents and researched it, tried working out, etc. I do have puffy nipples, but I am lean and not overweight. What are the chances of it naturally going away at this point? And if it is in fact pubertal, after 2 years of going through this, how soon might it go away?

Thanks
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 10:45:37 PM by Goyito »

Offline gyn_patient

• Posting Member
odds are...just like me...it will never change.  I'm also extremely ripped and muscular, workout everyday, and play sports.  I just turned 20 years old, I believe I had puffy nips since I was 12-14, something like that.  Surgery is the only way to go

DrBermant

I've had gynecomastia since I was 14, and i've always assumed it was due to puberty.
I am just turning 16, have talked to my parents and researched it, tried working out, etc. I do have puffy nipples, but I am lean and not overweight. What are the chances of it naturally going away at this point? And if it is in fact pubertal, after 2 years of going through this, how soon might it go away?

Thanks

Gynecomastia that has not resolved by two years typically does not go away. 

Check out my Teenage Gynecomastia Gallery.  Here you can find pictures before and after my gynecomastia surgery performed on teenagers and adolescent males.  The small image here will link to its much larger image on rom there, you can click on the details about this patient, the problem, surgical solutions, and results.

"How old should you be before considering Gynecomastia Surgery" are very common questions.  What age depends on many factors. 

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Offline embaresdbypufs1

• Posting Member
Dr. Bermant where are you located and what are you're prices?

DrBermant

Dr. Bermant where are you located and what are you're prices?

My office is located next to Richmond Virginia.  Jane is my office manager and can better discuss costs and prices.  She can normally be reached at our office by phone Monday - Friday 9-5 Eastern Time at (804) 748-7737.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Offline S.D.

• Posting Member
  • Damn You Nature!
odds are...just like me...it will never change.  I'm also extremely ripped and muscular, workout everyday, and play sports.  I just turned 20 years old, I believe I had puffy nips since I was 12-14, something like that.  Surgery is the only way to go

I agree.... had it since I was about 15 or so.... Always been pretty an optimal weight for my build, and it hasnt changed much since I was in my early teens.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024