Author Topic: what are my chances?  (Read 2312 times)

Offline iamme

• Posting Member
i'm 17 and think that i have gyne. it's been around since i was 11-12. it's not huge, just rounded out nipples, no real breast development. but i can feel the glands and it does look strange. i don't want to go to a doctor, and no one knows about it. i really don't want surgery. i'm 5' 11" and 175 when i have been lifting (i tend to drop about 5 lbs. it a take a week or two off), so i'm not obese.  will lifting and running help to cover it up? what are the chances that it will go away since i have had it for so long?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2005, 10:57:12 AM by iamme »

Offline iamme

• Posting Member
incase anyone wonders, they look like the one in spleen's avatar.

Offline iamme

• Posting Member
and... in looking at some things here, i think it may be a low testosterone level. i looked at the small list in another thread, and the only thing that matched up with me was that i really don't have any fat except for around my lower chest and stomach. would a testosterone gel help me?

Offline rcbrown23

and... in looking at some things here, i think it may be a low testosterone level. i looked at the small list in another thread, and the only thing that matched up with me was that i really don't have any fat except for around my lower chest and stomach. would a testosterone gel help me?

It is probably just left over from puberty, and the gel would probably not help. If you think you may have a testosterone deficiency, the only way to find out is to have your tests run, preferably by an endocrinologist.

Long story short...the harsh truth is that nothing is going to help your situation except surgery. Some will say try out the gels and other crap, but I have yet to see anyone that has had any luck with them. Some notice changes, but no one THAT I HAVE TALKED TO has had the gyne resolve.

I'd say try talking to your parents about it...that would be the first step for someone at your age. Most of the time they're a lot more understanding than people expect.

-Brown

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024