Author Topic: Deciding on a surgeon - HELP!  (Read 2113 times)

Offline ApH

hi guys - I’m a long term reader - amazing content on here. 
I’m tossing and turning at night debating between Dr. Nurein or Dr Clark - I keep looking how reasonable price Dr Clark is and work seems to be of a high standard. But Dr. Nurein is round the corner from me but obv more expensive. Any advice/thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks 

Offline bb0082

Hey
Im in a smilier boat as you. Deciding between cheaper price but further away from home or more expensive but closer to home.

Ultimately I'd rather pay a little more but have less to travel to/from pre/post surgery. 

Hopefully booking in for surgery this summer (although I'd like it earlier so I can enjoy the results wearing a t-shirt outside :))

Offline ApH

Yes i just dont think i can go through with having the surgery in another country and spend a week alone in a hotel room - 

i am very seriously considering Dr. Nurein now that i have seen a video of him performing vaser and gland removal. 

where are you looking mate? 

Offline bb0082

Yeh I considered abroad a couple of years ago but never went any further with it. I'm currently looking at Philip Turton/Leeds Nuffield - only 20 mins from home. 
I've seen today that they ask for a male hormone test from my GP prior to even a consultation, have you come across that anywhere you've been looking? 

Offline ApH

No never heard of that pre-consultation mate - he looks a good shout, what kind of price is he?? 

Offline bb0082

It’s looking up towards the £5k mark which is crazy isn’t it but the more I think about it the more it’s worth it. I just wish I’d been this close to doing it 10 years agos! 

Offline Waybackwhen

• Posting Member
I had surgery 4 weeks ago with Dr. Nurein, happy to answer any questions you guys might have :)

Offline ApH

Have you got any surgery pics from Nurein? 
I’ve been liaising with -- and so far they seem really good - communications etc. 
Really can’t decie at the moment!!

Offline robirobi

• Bronze Member
Hey
Im in a smilier boat as you. Deciding between cheaper price but further away from home or more expensive but closer to home.

Ultimately I'd rather pay a little more but have less to travel to/from pre/post surgery.

Hopefully booking in for surgery this summer (although I'd like it earlier so I can enjoy the results wearing a t-shirt outside :))
I wouldn't get surgery during the summer. The compression vest would be unbearable! It was unbearable some days in January imagine in June or July!!

Offline Gyno987

• Posting Member
Do any of you guys get pain from your gyno lumps? I'm concerned if I get it cut out it'll just grow back since it very slowly has been getting bigger over the years, an awful lot of £££ for nothing. 

Offline hauser99

• Posting Member
Do any of you guys get pain from your gyno lumps? I'm concerned if I get it cut out it'll just grow back since it very slowly has been getting bigger over the years, an awful lot of £££ for nothing.
They won't grow back mate as the glands are removed. I used to get pain in the lumps and it was one of the main reasons for getting it done as well as all of the other reasons!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024