Author Topic: gyno or not?  (Read 4476 times)

Offline aaabasilis

• Posting Member
oh guys!!i forgot it!!!i was talking with my brother about it and he told me "do you remember when you went with mom to the doctor about your nipples when you where 14?"oh i had forgot it!!!now i remembered that i had go with my mom to a doctor about my nipples.i was feeling a little pain and my left nipple was a little bit bigger than the other and he told me it is gynecomastia because of your age but it will go away as you grow up...and i examine my self and listen what i found but i'm not sure cause i don't know how it should feel like.when i press my nipple inside with my finger i don't feel anything.but if i grab some meat of my chest in the nipple area with my 2 fingers i can feel inside something like ball..but i don't feel pain..i made a pic to help you understand.can it be from when i was a kid and didn't go away?if it is like that,can letro and nolva do anything??anyway i'll make some blood tests,biochemics and hormonal tests to see if there is any problem with my hormones and go to a doc for my not-sure gyno..

Offline ridthegyno

• Posting Member
Its kinda the same with mine, not much can be felt when I push. But I can grab something if I pinch it at a certain angle. Mine is worse than yours, puffy nipples only but still pretty minor. I carry more weight than you at the moment too. I do wonder what a "normal" chest feels like compared to mine as what I feel that is hard can't be much bigger than a raisin!

I can see that your nipples are a little puffy but that is only because I suffer the same. I promise no one else you walk past will notice anything. Nobody has mentioned mine but they are visible through T shirts.

I'd like to improve them but don't fancy the cost of surgery. I used to have a great body I was proud of and was a gym goer and liked my sports. So I was lucky compared to most as the onset was around 25/26, i'm still with the same girl I was then! I put on a lot of weight and they were present when I lost the weight!

Offline ddh

• Silver Member
Relax. You look great. You have a very muscular chest that folks will only admire.

Offline aaabasilis

• Posting Member
look,if i wasn't working out i would like my chest.but i'm working out everyday..5 days a week.and what i see i don't like it for someone that he's training.what i'm trying to say is that for the effort i make to the gym,i don't get what i want

Offline ddh

• Silver Member
If you are that unhappy with the way you look, I think the only option you have left is surgery.

But remember, surgery always has risks. I've had the surgery, but I didn't start with a chest that looks like yours.

Consult with a good gyne plastic surgeon. If you like what you hear, save your bucks.

Offline Whiff

• Bronze Member
You look fine. If you have surgery there's a distinct possibility you'll look a lot worse, risks of cratering, creasing and scarring not to mention the general risks associated with adverse reaction to anesthetics infection etc. I don't understand your point about working out? you're almost saying that the working out is disguising what you know to be a underlying problem, how would you know that? The fact is that working out does not cure this problem for genuine sufferers in many cases it makes the condition more pronounced. Relax and try not to be so self critical.

Offline kingboob

There is nothing wrong with your chest at all.  You look better than most people due to the fitness training you do.

You would be crazy to have surgery........ there is nothing to remove or correct, it would only end in tears.

Offline thetodd

Forget about any crap you read on the net about Tamoxifen and Letrozole. They're for steroid takers and will have no effect on you whatsoever except for burning a hole in your pocket

You Look fine, stop worrying
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024