Author Topic: Op booked with Levick  (Read 2135 times)

Offline darkmagician

• Bronze Member
Hey everyone, I've already asked this question but wasn't aware that there was a dedicated UK section to the forum.

My operation is booked and I'll be going under the knife in just under 2 weeks. I've been hovering around the forums lately and it seems a lot of people have had operations very recently, so if you could help it would be much appreciated.
Can anyone recommend another compression vest as opposed to the 'Veronique' vests recommended? Also are there any recommendations to improve the healing process? I've been informed about Arnica so I'll be getting some soon and administering it 1 week before my op. If anyone could explain how to upload pics I'm also willing to document my experience to help others. I'm at about 10% body fat with a pretty lean structure, with what Levick described as 'Puffy nipple syndrome', so hopefully I can achieve some good results!

Cheers.

hammer

At the bottom of where you type your post click on additional options and then attach files. Be sure you use low pixel or JPEG setting on the camera to take the pictures or they will be to big to post.

Good luck with your surgery! It will be a good way to start the new year off!

Bob

Offline Donut

• Gold Member
Congrats on getting booked up - look forward to following progress whilst I carry on saving up for my turn!

Offline beast5729

• Posting Member
Hi DarkMagician.... What date is your surgery?
I have mine booked With Dr Levick On the 11th December.... Only 1 week on Wednesday!

Offline darkmagician

• Bronze Member
Hi, i'm booked in for the 11th as well so i guess i'll see you there 8).

Offline darkmagician

• Bronze Member
Just a quick update, had my op Wednesday Morning and so far so good. I have very minimal bruising for now but I'm sure it will arrive in the coming days :). For those who aren't aware Levick no longer uses bandages post op but some sort of compression tube that simply wraps around your torso. For me it's difficult to get comfy with in any position and a good nights sleep is a no no!

Offline Donut

• Gold Member
Hey - glad it went well!  Be good if you could post a pic of what this new binder 'tube' thing looks like? Don't think anyone has yet? Do you just keep it on permanently for the first week?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024